Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BeatsAndBeyond
5upreme tranceaddict

One of my favorite tracks from my favorite band...

The crowd is amazing. He doesn't even need to bother with the microphone.

Old Post Aug-07-2011 20:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatsAndBeyond Click here to Send BeatsAndBeyond a Private Message Visit BeatsAndBeyond's homepage! Add BeatsAndBeyond to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatsAndBeyond
5upreme tranceaddict

Chris Tsagakis. Best drummer I've ever seen live. This is a project of his called "Technology" in which he basically drum solos non-stop to electronic backing tracks.

Here he is going nuts in a music store:

Old Post Aug-07-2011 21:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatsAndBeyond Click here to Send BeatsAndBeyond a Private Message Visit BeatsAndBeyond's homepage! Add BeatsAndBeyond to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

100% goosebumps, still:

God is a DJ @Pinkpop 1999 also was awesome chemistry between band and audience, but I wasn't there

quote:
now thats what i call a classic example of mass euphoria tnx for posting this man watching this simply makes you feel GOOD.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Aug-07-2011 at 21:32

Old Post Aug-07-2011 21:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

the whole set was fucking mega

Old Post Aug-08-2011 01:21  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

needs more Animals as Leaders

Old Post Aug-08-2011 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™

So yea, I just went and picked up the DVD today.
Watched it already too. Awesomeness!! Can't wait
for his Atlanta stop. This is gonna be dope!!

*Spam Removed*[/url]

LOL How much is Hot Topic paying you? Fucking pathetic.

Old Post Aug-12-2011 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.B
Supreme tranceaddict

When the gear was pure!
Not so much a focus on the performance, but the vibe!!
The guy at 2.10 onwards......

Old Post Aug-12-2011 23:40  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for A.B Click here to Send A.B a Private Message Add A.B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thegman
tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-13-2011 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for thegman Click here to Send thegman a Private Message Add thegman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevö
Supreme tranceaddict

keep this thread going. im liking the obscure / less known artists ...

Old Post Aug-17-2011 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevö Click here to Send stevö a Private Message Visit stevö's homepage! Add stevö to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Aug-17-2011 18:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-17-2011 18:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-17-2011 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for a cool track needed ! [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMomu - "Donner Pass" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread