Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.12.20 Music On - Marco Carola and Joseph Capriati - Marquee New York
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BasicNYC
Supreme tranceaddict

2013.12.20 Music On - Marco Carola and Joseph Capriati - Marquee New York

For our last Music On New York event of 2013, we're going out in a big way - as we welcome two titans of the techno world: Marco Carola and Joseph Capriati. For eight weeks, Music On has brought us so many amazing moments, and to close it out we cannot wait for this night.

We highly recommend getting presale tickets now - early-arrival and double entry tickets are available on Resident Advisor - http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?520545

With music by
MARCO CAROLA
Music On

JOSEPH CAPRIATI
Drumcode / Music On

We have $40 early-arrival tickets and double-entry tickets on sale - get yours at Resident Advisor - http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?520545

For guest list + table reservations - email marquee@basicnyc.com[/email]

When: Friday December 20th (10pm - late)
Price: [email]marquee@basicnyc.com for guest list
Where: Marquee (289 10th Avenue)

Old Post Dec-06-2013 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BasicNYC Click here to Send BasicNYC a Private Message Visit BasicNYC's homepage! Add BasicNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

can't wait .

Old Post Dec-06-2013 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Tempting

Old Post Dec-06-2013 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
Tempting

$40 for joseph/marco ain't too bad. will probably be slammed since it's closing but y0l0

Old Post Dec-06-2013 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Coincidentally this falls right on my bday....hmmm

Old Post Dec-06-2013 18:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Coincidentally this falls right on my bday....hmmm

Dude how many bdays do you have? Every weekend is a celebration

this event is very tempting, worry about the crowd control tho

Old Post Dec-06-2013 18:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
funny, was just talking about these MO events with xpdr, and how no one on here has seemed to Buzz about MC's stand in town.
this one would be the go to one for sure, but was so set on Patterson.
but last one for now...

no buzz because of venue but i've only heard good reviews from friends and read great things on twitter. marco delivers.

Old Post Dec-06-2013 23:58  United States
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
no buzz because of venue but i've only heard good reviews from friends and read great things on twitter. marco delivers.

ummm....that kind of sounds like "buzz" to me!

lol

LEON and Marco tonight! It's not the just bold-faced names that can crush it. Leon is a very talented producer and DJ with a lot of experience playing with Marco. Looking forward to this one.

Email us if you'd like to come out - marquee@basicnyc.com

Old Post Dec-07-2013 01:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
funny, was just talking about these MO events with xpdr, and how no one on here has seemed to Buzz about MC's stand in town.
this one would be the go to one for sure, but was so set on Patterson.
but last one for now...

Oh you mean Oz? Well he can't go out on Fridays because he has to always work in the morning....so he wouldn't even know.

Gotta be there to experience it for yourself. That's what life is all about! C'mon CarS, I thought you were a free thinker, a man bold enough to face the wind, to take a stand for free water, and dance the night away!

Last edited by sleepy&boo on Dec-07-2013 at 01:21

Old Post Dec-07-2013 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Oh you mean Oz? Well he can't go out on Fridays because he has to always work in the morning....so he wouldn't even know.

Gotta be there to experience it for yourself. That's what life is all about! C'mon CarS, I thought you were a free thinker, a man bold enough to face the wind, to take a stand for free water, and dance the night away!

the truth.

yeah i haven't been (yet) but i also heard that the music on parties has been very good. me and cars was just talking about how we don't really talk about every single party @ ta forums anymore. it seems like many of us know each other here and don't really need to write review for every party.

anyways this one should be real good. it's too bad i'll be out of the country but hope to make it to the one with shaun reeves (if times allows)

Old Post Dec-07-2013 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I really wish S&B threw parties there on Sat too. I'm too dam tired on Friday's to go out

Old Post Dec-07-2013 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
C'mon CarS...

lol

Last edited by CarS on Dec-18-2013 at 08:10

Old Post Dec-07-2013 23:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.12.20 Music On - Marco Carola and Joseph Capriati - Marquee New York
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackname this song please! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlackjaw - Broken (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread