Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

lol

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
I'm wearing my navy blue Lacoste long sleeve. Is Tiesto cool with Lacoste?

I usally wear my Red Lacoste...

I wore it when I saw him on Canada Day...which makes sense!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

ALLRIGHT...dont forget to give me a high 5 when you see me...ill give you the trippiest light show you ever got. When i was at Guvernment when BT was supposed to come but didnt, but pete tong still was amazing, i gave like 20 lightshows, about 5 people sat through the whole thing...the rest made me stop, said they were trippin out to badly...so if you see me just say "hey, arent you that guy from TA that like giving people trippy lightshows"...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

do you give good light shows???

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
ALLRIGHT...dont forget to give me a high 5 when you see me...ill give you the trippiest light show you ever got. When i was at Guvernment when BT was supposed to come but didnt, but pete tong still was amazing, i gave like 20 lightshows, about 5 people sat through the whole thing...the rest made me stop, said they were trippin out to badly...so if you see me just say "hey, arent you that guy from TA that like giving people trippy lightshows"...

Even trippier than the sikk red lazzzzers?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

Thumbs up

I proper LOL'ed.
quote:

<3

ps. i would give you a high five but mine are reserved for Todd only.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:30  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Even trippier than the sikk red lazzzzers?

Only you can be the judge of that...and theres only one way to find out!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

This thread should be sticky(ied).

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
lolol

ps. can u make me a shirt like that?

If he does will you wear it @ Lawler??

Lol. Next time make it yourself man...a LOT cheaper...as for this thread, um lol, just put a pic of your shirt in the Rollcall thread that way people who are actually GOING know what you're doing...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:35  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Lol. Next time make it yourself man...a LOT cheaper...as for this thread, um lol, just put a pic of your shirt in the Rollcall thread that way people who are actually GOING know what you're doing...

thats a good freakin idea...both of them

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:36  Canada
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:

Buddy, you talk like you have big game. I'll ruin you in a lightshow battle. You won't even know what hit you.

Punk ass.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Buddy, you talk like you have big game. I'll ruin you in a lightshow battle. You won't even know what hit you.

Punk ass.

wow...you really are an asshole, here i am offering people trippy light shows and all you care about is who is better. i dont care, if you think you are better, good for you, im not out there to prove i have the best glow stick skills, im out there to trip people out...isnt that what its all about

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:40  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNalin & Kane - "Open Your Eyes" (El Barco Para Es Vedra Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread