Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

gret idea. I will be gone most of june and all of july so prob wont make it.

Old Post May-07-2012 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

would love to make it but not in town till end of august

Old Post May-07-2012 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

anyone for an SF BBQ?

Old Post May-07-2012 16:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
anyone for an SF BBQ?

+1, I think this was done a while back by David (Blurr) & Gilbert (Rizo).

Old Post May-07-2012 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
+1, I think this was done a while back by David (Blurr) & Gilbert (Rizo).

dj blurrbq?

Old Post May-07-2012 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm down! Super excited if this happens.

Haven't been to a TA official meetup in 5-6 years and now that I actually moved back to LA I'd love to meet some more TAs.

Old Post May-08-2012 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

Sounds yummy. Can I haz cheeseburger?

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post May-08-2012 08:56  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyM989
tranceaddict in training

I know I tend to lurk a lot around here, but I'd definitely we down to attend a bbq if it comes together. Hopefully I'll still be living in LA in July though.

Old Post May-08-2012 16:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyM989 Click here to Send AndyM989 a Private Message Add AndyM989 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
howyoodoinn
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AndyM989
I know I tend to lurk a lot around here, but I'd definitely we down to attend a bbq if it comes together.

Samer here

Old Post May-08-2012 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for howyoodoinn Click here to Send howyoodoinn a Private Message Add howyoodoinn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sadface
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
anyone for an SF BBQ?

I'd be down provided circumstances permitted etc. Maybe do it at one of the SF day parties like Dirtybird/Sunset?

Old Post May-08-2012 23:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sadface Click here to Send Sadface a Private Message Add Sadface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sadface
I'd be down provided circumstances permitted etc. Maybe do it at one of the SF day parties like Dirtybird/Sunset?

they usually have one in spring(i've made it to one in april) at least one in summer and again in the fall since thats the best weather in sf(caught one in october)

as for a TA one... if mando was still in lbc and it was 2004/2005 it would happen.

Most of the active ta's post one and out(events) and most of the other ta's have already made friends with others so no need for a "meet up" bbq.
if this is going to happen you need the ta's im about to describe below in my inconvenient truth for the day to step it up:

ever see how on some event posts people are trying to meet up and it's "ill be the guy with the beard, or curly hair, or ________ fill in the blank" you're never going to meet someone that way. so take the initiative and plan it

I do give lance(californialt) props for grabbing me and saying what up at ruby a couple of years ago during mardi gras but i had posted a picture of my shirt on the event thread and it does stand out.

Old Post May-09-2012 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
ever see how on some event posts people are trying to meet up and it's "ill be the guy with the beard, or curly hair, or ________ fill in the blank" you're never going to meet someone that way. so take the initiative and plan it

I've met plenty of TA's this way. lol

Old Post May-09-2012 01:40  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha@Tyrant 1997, Part un [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHunteman - Phreaks [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread