Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-04-2012 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
This fight is lame as fuck, everyone's lost their mojo.

Not true. My mojo has increased 100 fold in the past 6 months alone.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I think Eric's mojo is just following his hairline.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:11  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Down his ass?

Old Post May-04-2012 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
I don't see anything wrong with talking to a friend online when you have a moment to yourself, sans children hanging off your limbs; I just find it bizarre that said friend is srussell.

Actually, I like talking to Russell - he likes dubstep and usually brings up interesting topics. We've never chatted on Skype, but I would see no problem in doing that.

And I agree, so what if they used to talk on Skype, if they did? I do it with loads of TA's (of both genders, no less!) when I'm exceptionally un-busy (which is kind of rare) and my fiancée is not home. When you live with someone, you're probably going to give your significant other some attention while they're home, and talk to others when they're also talking to other people and/or not home. I don't see what the problem is...

Old Post May-04-2012 19:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
he likes dubstep

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post May-04-2012 19:14  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

read what I said I don't think megan has any ill intentions. I just think srussel thought he was gonna get some and had an online crush at the age of 20-whatever.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Sorry, he doesn't like dubstep. He has a scientific interest on the subject and shares his findings with me. Because I bloody love it!

Old Post May-04-2012 19:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
I'm not upset about this btw. I like most of you.. You guys make me laugh. That's why I keep coming back. I'm said what I did to clear up any confusion, not to victimise myself.

you were a victim meg and we all feel terrible

Old Post May-04-2012 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE BOX HAS BEEN OPENED. YOU SOLVED IT. WE CAME.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

btw you are right surussel. I am a terrible person.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:17 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
read what I said I don't think megan has any ill intentions. I just think srussel thought he was gonna get some and had an online crush at the age of 20-whatever.

I don't particularly see a problem with this either but... I know this is just you having fun, so I'm not going to recriminate you for doing your thing

Old Post May-04-2012 19:21  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome acid track [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMINDMASTER - Therapie (pedro del mar mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread