Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > Fraud From A Seller On Forum - Please Read!
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
d3020
Senior tranceaddict

Fraud From A Seller On Forum - Please Read!

Maybe someone can help me...

I purchased $200 worth of records from seller "Stacey-L" on June 28 and the seller told me they were shipped media mail form Davis, California on the 30th, but would never give me a tracking #. As of today it has been 9 working days and still no records have been received. When I try to look up the sellers address info. in the yellow pages online no record exist, but my check has been cleared that I sent the seller. At this point the seller does not respond to my pms.

I just wanted to know if anybody has had any experience with this seller or could help me in some way with this, and wanted to put up a red flag so that others are not ripped off here.

Old Post Jul-10-2004 13:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for d3020 Click here to Send d3020 a Private Message Add d3020 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsurreal
tranceaddict

shipping might be slow cuz lots of peeps on vacation right now

good luck man

Old Post Jul-10-2004 14:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djsurreal Click here to Send djsurreal a Private Message Add djsurreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

yea once it took over 2 weeks. Keep patience.

Old Post Jul-11-2004 04:57  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CosmoKid
M.I.K.E. Stole my Alias

media mail can take quite a while. i wouldnt start to worry yet.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 15:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CosmoKid Click here to Send CosmoKid a Private Message Add CosmoKid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtrinity
....i have nothing to say

please keep us posted! i hope u don't get screwed

Old Post Jul-12-2004 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djtrinity Click here to Send djtrinity a Private Message Visit djtrinity's homepage! Add djtrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacey-L
trancEaddict in JAIL

Hunny,
You needd to learn something called patience. I was out of contact for the past few days because my sister got into a car accident and I wanted to be with her at the hospital until she was stabilized.

As these members have mentioned, media mail does take longer. Not to mention, I sent it right before the big holiday weekend here which delayed packages even further im sure.

If by unlikely scenario, your records did get lost, I will reimburse , there is no need to slander me on the forum and take away my integrity.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey-L Click here to Send Stacey-L a Private Message Add Stacey-L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d3020
Senior tranceaddict

Stacey-L, first - thank you for taking the time to respond. It was good to hear from you. Second, I'm being patient and look forward to receiving the records. As I have stated twice before, it was not my intent, nor motive, to slander your integrity, but to simply inquire about members past experience with you as a seller and to ask for suggestions because, in my opinion, it was taking longer than my past experience.

At this point let's just see if they come this week. It would be the longest I have had to wait for something from CA., but your right it may be slow for some reason and delayed by the holiday, np.

I'll let you know when I receive them. I ask for forgiveness if this thread has in anyway mispresented you as a seller. I will keep this updated with how it goes.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for d3020 Click here to Send d3020 a Private Message Add d3020 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tegu
retro electro

I'm also waiting to receive my Allen & Heath Xone 92 Rotary Mixer, but Stacey messaged me yesterday apologizing for the delay due to a family emergency. She promised she would ship the mixer this morning along with tracking numbers. So, I think I'd cut her some slack, but I can see where you are coming from. I was getting pretty anxious myself as buying/selling over the internet is really a matter of 'trust' and I'd really hate to see $1000 scammed from me. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it arrives. And Stacey, I wish you and your sister well.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 17:45  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Tegu Click here to Send Tegu a Private Message Visit Tegu's homepage! Add Tegu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacey-L
trancEaddict in JAIL

Thanks guys for understanding my situation. Just got off the phone with my dad and he sayhs that Erin (my sister) has stablized.
d320 - if your records dont come by friday, i am sending you a refund check

tegu - ill be sending yours off today and mail you a tracking #

Old Post Jul-12-2004 17:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey-L Click here to Send Stacey-L a Private Message Add Stacey-L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtrinity
....i have nothing to say

this looks promising for a happy ending!

Old Post Jul-12-2004 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djtrinity Click here to Send djtrinity a Private Message Visit djtrinity's homepage! Add djtrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d3020
Senior tranceaddict

Good news about your sister.

I would rather have the records than a refund check, but your willingness to do that for some odd reason they don't show up is cool. I'll defenitely keep you informed.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 17:51  United States
Widget
Supreme tranceaddict

d3020, you need to be a bit more careful before jumping to conclusions. Even though you say that "it was not my intent, nor motive, to slander your integrity, but to simply inquire about members past experience with you as a seller", you also had a topic heading "Fraud From A Seller On Forum - Please Read!", which isn't exactly a "inquiry about a member" title

Hope to see this sort itself out with a happy ending.

Make some noise!

Old Post Jul-12-2004 18:41  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Widget Click here to Send Widget a Private Message Visit Widget's homepage! Add Widget to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > Fraud From A Seller On Forum - Please Read!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread