Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

^haha, reminds me of this

Old Post Jul-14-2014 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-27-2014 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
^haha, reminds me of this

Man, this Sh**t is awesome - love it

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Aug-27-2014 20:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy28
Sandancer

@Rann

I've seen a few of them but that's the best one

Old Post Aug-27-2014 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy28 Click here to Send Andy28 a Private Message Add Andy28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

Old Post Sep-01-2014 03:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

The BACON MUSIC FESTIVAL

Old Post Sep-09-2014 15:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-11-2014 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

IF YOU WATCH ONLY ONE TUTORIAL THIS YEAR, MAKE SURE THIS IS IT.
Incredible production with limited gear;

Old Post Sep-12-2014 12:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Not really funny, but this is the best topic I could find to put it in. The sounddesign (reproduction) skills here are off the charts.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Sep-18-2014 08:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Dizzy
Guaranteed Fresh...

thanks to this thread I won't be getting anything done at work today. the armin van buuren epic fail vid several pages back almost got me found out at work. I was holding in the laughing the best I could but literally had tears streaming down. I love this thread.

Soundcloud | YouTube

Old Post Sep-19-2014 15:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dizzy Click here to Send Dj Dizzy a Private Message Visit Dj Dizzy's homepage! Add Dj Dizzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
IF YOU WATCH ONLY ONE TUTORIAL THIS YEAR, MAKE SURE THIS IS IT.
Incredible production with limited gear;

this is fucking brilliant omg

Old Post Sep-22-2014 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Oct-07-2014 00:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread