Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It might be worth just doing quick cuts on the beat. It won't be smooth but it'll get you from A to B. Or bridge different tempos through ambient fades. I did a mix of old school stuff a couple of months ago and I had to go from 130-ish house to 140-ish hardcore, and I just did a quick ambient fade to cut out that 10bpm difference.
that's what i'm feeling too, to get a bit more variety/selection out of all the stuff I have. Maybe even half and half - slower early, and and ambient fade into quicker stuff.
i should be done by friday-ish. cheers!
Someone Changed My Custom
Registered: Dec 2003
Originally posted by Ivand
i hate drum and bass.
the jazzy loungey shit man, that's where it's at.
Registered: Dec 2006
Just wanted to let you know, that i don't really have new tracks. Those tracks are just from my old techno archive which iv'e got time to time.
But as a challenge, this is the wikked one and very good!
303 <3 808
Registered: Dec 2001
Mr.Mystery - Progressive House (?)
01. Eat Static - Gulf Breeze (Sasha's Afroshasoz Mix) [GU]
02. Fluke - Bullet 2005 (Marcelo Castelli Remix) [White Label]
03. OMB - Code 5 [Secret Planet]
04. C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn - HinterGlem (Deep Mix) [Plastik Park]
05. Momu - Watership Down (Sunscape & Chris Dee Remix) [Kubist]
06. Hamel & Vogt - Outbreakz (Tard Remix) [Sunkissed]
07. Nu Breed - Depth [Bonzai Limited]
08. Kobbe & Austin Leeds pres. The Land Of Voodoo - Mindkiller (Fearless Mix) [Tumbata]
09. Morgan Page - Landline (Dave Gardner & Paul Sidoli's Non-Senation Mix) [Hearing Aid]
10. Innate - Crashing Down [Baroque]