Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Re: Re: ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::

quote:
Originally posted by palm
i think u screwed something up here, im acid house. oh well just delete me im not playing techno.

Sorry, but I think it's you who screwed up. If you read the first post you'll see that the key point of this whole thing is that you do not get to play the genre you post, but one that's randomly selected. Seems like you misunderstood.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-08-2009 14:11  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
ah lol sorry, lol. well ok german techno, im not sure what that is but i will see if i can put anything together. whens the deadline btw?

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
I suggest two weeks. So your mix should be up on March 21st. That date is not too strict, but please get to work quickly and report back if you won't make it until then.

So I can count you in?

Old Post Mar-08-2009 22:06  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh hell yes, dubstep... I'm very excited to do this. I've been looking for an excuse to give this a shot anyway.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I'll do a schranz mix.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by david.michael
Oh hell yes, dubstep... I'm very excited to do this. I've been looking for an excuse to give this a shot anyway.

Don't you fuck it up

Old Post Mar-08-2009 23:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I'll do a schranz mix.

Nope, you don't choose yourself. I say you do... Jumpstyle!

Old Post Mar-08-2009 23:03  Germany
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Shut the fuck up and do it, bitch.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 23:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ivand
look under my location

quote:
ah lol sorry, lol. well ok german techno, im not sure what that is but i will see if i can put anything together. whens the deadline btw?

checkout some osgut ton, marcel dettman and friends.

also, i think the point of this is doing it for the lulz and see how you can research and get other people from the group to help you with the genre youve got, its not like we are recording a masters collection or a balance.

ps. I dont think i can resist the urge of putting some prodigy on my set

Old Post Mar-09-2009 04:19  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReclusNdangrmnt
Platipus Addict

I'll be watching this

Old Post Mar-09-2009 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ReclusNdangrmnt Click here to Send ReclusNdangrmnt a Private Message Visit ReclusNdangrmnt's homepage! Add ReclusNdangrmnt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Techno... im gonna bang your freaking brains out!!!

Now i can test how powerful my amplifier is.

Old Post Mar-09-2009 08:43  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Visit djkopernikus's homepage! Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ahp2002
N00b

progtrance. hm interesting its close to my taste.

i'll make something out of it

Old Post Mar-09-2009 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for ahp2002 Click here to Send ahp2002 a Private Message Add ahp2002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

palm if you wanna switch your german techno for my french house i'm all about it. i've been really, really getting down with certain flavors of techno lately and i was thinking about making a techno mix anyways.

Old Post Mar-09-2009 23:56  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread