Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll definitely be downloading all the mixes, even the happy hardcore.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
I'll definitely be downloading all the mixes, even the happy hardcore.

I was honestly hoping, I'd get that one. If I'm gonna make a cringe-worthy mix, I'd rather go all out with it.

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

LOL, what the fuck is "Electro-Tech Trance"?

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-07-2009 23:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by woscar

Sander Van Doorn?

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Mar-07-2009 23:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

wish i saw this thread earlier

Old Post Mar-07-2009 23:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Sander Van Doorn?

Yeah, I guess something like that. Tech-Trance should be clear, and "Electro-" probably just tells you that stuff with farty basslines and buzz sounds is OK as well.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 23:21  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ivand
look under my location

im already beatporting some tracks, im actually pumped about this, lol.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 23:50  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Yeah, me and you got our work cut out for us I think. When's the last time you were really listening to trance sets and keeping up with that genre, Oscar?

It's been a good 2 years now for me. I'm completely lost on what's new and 'hot'.

I'll probably be sticking to tracks that I'm familiar with from a couple years back.

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Mar-08-2009 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
im already beatporting some tracks, im actually pumped about this, lol.

Yep me too. Dropped 11 dollars. I'm excited for this. Got some really old stuff to put in there.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 00:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by [N]k|[Z]
lol sorry gareth mate ... but i honestly think i got the bum deal out of all of this

LOL!

Could we swap?

Old Post Mar-08-2009 01:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

lol, french house huh??

i don't know a fucking thing about it. other than.. what? daft punk? lol. again this is a great idea. gives me a new genre to research though i was really hoping for dnb. lol

Old Post Mar-08-2009 02:13  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
lol, french house huh??

i don't know a fucking thing about it. other than.. what? daft punk? lol. again this is a great idea. gives me a new genre to research though i was really hoping for dnb. lol

There was a French House thread in the Music Discussion forum not too long ago. You should look it up as it listed a bunch oh tracks.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 02:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread