Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TranceProduction.com - LAUNCHED
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
echosystm
super wow maker

Still doesn't tell me how to sidechain or analog.

Fail.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Feb-14-2014 12:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by echosystm
Still doesn't tell me how to sidechain or analog.

Fail.

I feel like the site should just be a links to Massive, Sausage Fattener, and FL Studio.

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Moog Slim / Little Phatty
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi

Old Post Feb-21-2014 05:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
echosystm
super wow maker

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
I feel like the site should just be a links to Massive, Sausage Fattener, and FL Studio.

Do that and put AdWords on it.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Feb-21-2014 06:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

RIP TranceProduction.com. Looks like Vert finally didn't want to pay for the domain any longer. There's a crazy amount of info on Youtube these days, can just google any question you have. What an time to be alive...

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Moog Slim / Little Phatty
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Didn't want to pay for the domain?

it's like less than $100 for 5 years. I mean maybe he didn't want anything to do with it anymore, but you'd think someone else would take it over.

It's true though about youtube. It's actually affecting the service industry in weird ways too; I know someone that works in repairs for appliances and they're moving to commercial only as people are fixing things themselves these days.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TranceProduction.com - LAUNCHED
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread