Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thumbs up

Just got back from Tennessee, downloading the WAVs right now. Wasn't expecting an Airwave remix.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-19-2013 07:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Nice release. Good remix by Airwave but wtf was Terra Ferma on crack?
This remix by him is nowhere as good as his remix of Airwave's Oyama.

Old Post Aug-19-2013 13:33  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

I like it. Airwave seems to continue with his Atlas Winds sound on this remix, which can't be bad. Not sure I prefer it over the Terra Ferma one though.

edit; after a couple of listens the Terra Ferma remix stands out as my favorite.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Last edited by Redd on Aug-19-2013 at 18:58

Old Post Aug-19-2013 15:22  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

i really don't liked the terra ferma remix.

Old Post Aug-19-2013 16:23  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Pic of Claudio's 303.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-20-2013 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

the only fault with the terra firma mix is that it might be hard to place in a dj mix set - i get a very real feeling in the pit of my stomach as that tune peaks - pretty sweet.....

...and the airwave mix is almost an insant classic

Old Post Aug-20-2013 23:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I don't like the terra firma remix at all. Airwave remix is not bad either.

Old Post Aug-21-2013 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
Yeah I don't like the terra firma remix at all. Airwave remix is not bad either.

makes sense.

Old Post Aug-21-2013 05:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Downloaded these early sunday morning then went for a bike ride and listened to all three. I think all mixes are great but when the Terra Ferma Remix came on, I had the biggest smile on my face. There is so much detail and little noises floating around as well as stereo effects to appreciate. I recommend putting some headphones on to get all the sonic detail...really looking forward to his Two Full Moons & A Trout remix.

edit: just seen the track descriptions

‘Cloud’ is the first release by Paul Brogden’s solo project POB in almost a decade.

Crisp beats on the original underpin a bed of spangly arpeggios, bouncy waveforms, and interspersed ‘Feeling’ vocals by the man himself.

Airwave widens the projectile with power-drums, driving the main riff to new plateaus.

Terra Ferma delivers a quirky 3 time colmulonimbus experience that requires extreme volume levels to fully appreciate.

Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Aug-22-2013 at 23:36

Old Post Aug-22-2013 23:24  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I really like all three of the mixes.

The original is classic Brogden, just a really good track.

Airwave's is completely solid, though I do worry that he might be getting stuck on the Atlas Winds sound. Might just be me being overly sensitive, though.

The Terra Ferma reminds me a lot of the Oyama remix, in that it's definitely a bit out there, but it seems much more 'normal' than the Oyama one. I like it a lot, as well.

Damn quality single, 4.5/5, imo.

Old Post Aug-23-2013 07:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

finally:

http://www.junodownload.com/product...out/2282318-02/

UNION JACK
Two Full Moons & A Trout: Remixes

the terra ferma remix... YAYYYY

Old Post Aug-29-2013 01:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

Terra 'Firma' is on fire with these remixes. I wish he produced some new tracks on his own as well.

Old Post Aug-29-2013 05:26  Norway

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgreat track played by d. tenaglia @ monegros fest [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRon Hagen and Pascal M - On Stream [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread