Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 7th Annual Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs Poll 2011 Results + Discussion
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ojay
Mind Corpse

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
I saw a lot of trance DJs immediately start pushing people to the TA poll once the DJMag results came out.

Which definitely proves that TA is the #1 Trance site.

Old Post Oct-28-2011 20:07  Greenland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ojay Click here to Send Ojay a Private Message Add Ojay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pointPi
Supreme tranceaddict

Airbase down to 99th?!!!

Old Post Oct-31-2011 14:11  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for pointPi Click here to Send pointPi a Private Message Visit pointPi's homepage! Add pointPi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Halcyon+On+On has a lot of information on docking. PM him for more details.

Old Post Nov-08-2011 18:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
justin
bana na-na

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
if you actually visited this site at all, you would know that tranceaddict is a representation of all genre, music.

pff

Old Post Nov-08-2011 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for justin Click here to Send justin a Private Message Add justin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mishu.edm
tranceaddict

yes! top 5 is great!

Old Post Dec-09-2011 20:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for mishu.edm Click here to Send mishu.edm a Private Message Add mishu.edm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mishu.edm
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ojay
Which definitely proves that TA is the #1 Trance site.

yes !! top 100 dj mag really turned into commercial ...

Old Post Dec-09-2011 20:28  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for mishu.edm Click here to Send mishu.edm a Private Message Add mishu.edm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheProperWolf
tranceaddict in training

I know this is personal taste/opinion but I always hate to see a really solid Trancer like BT fall from 65 last year to 83 this year. It hurts

And my gf loves Avicii and I like some of his stuff, but honestly I think he's over-rated.

I also think Robbie Rivera does belong in the voting list, but maybe he's questionable because his style kinda puts him out on the edge?

Old Post Dec-24-2011 12:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TheProperWolf Click here to Send TheProperWolf a Private Message Add TheProperWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JenJenBoo
tranceaddict in training

No no baby I got tired of Avicii :-)

If I was able to vote it would have come out of this list of 10

Dash Berlin
16 Bit Lolitas
Eric Prydz
Carl Cox
Daft Punk
Darude
Ummet Ozcan
BT
Booka Shade
Afrojack

Old Post Dec-24-2011 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JenJenBoo Click here to Send JenJenBoo a Private Message Add JenJenBoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daimler
tranceaddict in training

Dash Berlin rulz!

Old Post Jan-06-2012 13:12  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Daimler Click here to Send Daimler a Private Message Visit Daimler's homepage! Add Daimler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
scottsexton9
tranceaddict in training

As much as I love Arty he shouldn't be #10. Great tracks / remixes but was awful live. Kids young he'll learn.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 03:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for scottsexton9 Click here to Send scottsexton9 a Private Message Add scottsexton9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

^I agree, in 2011 he was the worst DJ I saw.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 22:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
scottsexton9
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by klm21
^I agree, in 2011 he was the worst DJ I saw.

I'm giving him another shot next week. Hope he redeems himself.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 22:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for scottsexton9 Click here to Send scottsexton9 a Private Message Add scottsexton9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 7th Annual Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs Poll 2011 Results + Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack # 11 From Markus Schulz - TranceSphere Birthday Bash 02-05-04 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBells of Avalon - Bells of Avalon [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread