Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Cool vid from my set at Caffeine...

quote:
Originally posted by omega1n
All good Randy, I'm sure it won't be the last time we can catch up Again, great set. Love those progressive type sets that build.

Thank you

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Subscribe for free in iTunes!
Check out Randy on Beatport
Website - Soundcloud - Facebook - Youtube

Old Post Mar-29-2011 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Sunday May 15th - Armin van Buuren

Tickets on sale Monday, April 11 at 10am. Tickets will be $45 till sell out point. I will provide a link once it becomes available.

Old Post Mar-30-2011 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rythm
tranceaddict

A&B and Armin within 5 days. Crazy. On a Sunday too huhhh!

April and May are going to be nuts.

Old Post Mar-31-2011 14:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rythm Click here to Send rythm a Private Message Add rythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

Unless something 1 up's this I think I found my 4t of July plans

Glitch Mob @ Red Rocks, July 2nd

Old Post Apr-04-2011 00:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
Originally posted by hakudoshi
Unless something 1 up's this I think I found my 4t of July plans

Glitch Mob @ Red Rocks, July 2nd

An almost confirmed big techno booking at Beta for that weekend

Old Post Apr-04-2011 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

Plastikman live?

Old Post Apr-04-2011 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rythm
tranceaddict

ATB on a sunday? Wow! I personally really like ATB's productions, but is anybody going to go on a Sunday?

Matt Darey 8/18

Old Post Apr-13-2011 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rythm Click here to Send rythm a Private Message Add rythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
Originally posted by rythm
ATB on a sunday? Wow! I personally really like ATB's productions, but is anybody going to go on a Sunday?

Matt Darey 8/18

Memorial Day weekend

Old Post Apr-13-2011 15:22  United States
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

LAME

Beta had it right by bringing someone like Tenaglia out for memorial weekend. They should have kept it like that and brought someone like Desyn

Old Post Apr-13-2011 18:21 
JASHKO
tranceaddict in training

According to their facebooks, Zedd and Porter Robinson will play at Global on 7/15

Old Post Apr-19-2011 15:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JASHKO Click here to Send JASHKO a Private Message Visit JASHKO's homepage! Add JASHKO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

sts9 @ red rocks sep 9&10

Old Post Apr-19-2011 18:42 
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

thx sergio you blew it up. (i was the guy in the white/black striped shirt dancing like crazy in front!)

unfortunately i was forced to leave early but i am thankful you rocked the house!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 07:51 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Find [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "Pathfinder" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread