Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Above & Beyond Group therapy miami 2012
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by La Galerķa
Does anybody get the suspicion that Ultra is trying to take over WMC?

they already are. they coined MMW last year, and even made a website for it that makes it seem "official".. they already literally tagged over half of the popular DJs today as ultra exclusive.

i mean, credit to them for managing it but just lame for us.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Line-up seems weak. Although I'm sure the Ultra kids will eat it up.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:15  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Line-up seems weak. Although I'm sure the Ultra kids will eat it up.
its pretty much that same lineup every year...maybe a few others....like CG or josh gabriel

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl0wnz0r
Caviar , vodka, & pickles

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
its pretty much that same lineup every year...maybe a few others....like CG or josh gabriel

not likely. this lineup has them all playing an hour each (A&B for two) from 5-11pm. they're going to make a killing at this event.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl0wnz0r Click here to Send cl0wnz0r a Private Message Add cl0wnz0r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Well my decision has been made.

Disappointed I didn't catch the Anjunabeats party last year...because it's going to suck ass this year in comparison. It's just a mini-Ultra trance event...fuck that.

Juicy Beach!

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by cl0wnz0r
not likely. this lineup has them all playing an hour each (A&B for two) from 5-11pm. they're going to make a killing at this event.

Yeah this is dumb. An hour each for around 6 hours. Nope. It does end at 11 which is promising for an Anjunabeats party at night.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:34  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monkeybizness
Junior tranceaddict

Nooooooo what did they do! they just ruined an amazing party! Is there going to be an after party? 11 PM wtf

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for monkeybizness Click here to Send monkeybizness a Private Message Add monkeybizness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by monkeybizness
Nooooooo what did they do! they just ruined an amazing party! Is there going to be an after party? 11 PM wtf

If they signed an exclusivity contract we are SOL. If they didn't then I bet that A&B will probably have another show that night with a better line-up.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:52  Puerto Rico
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Well my decision has been made.

Disappointed I didn't catch the Anjunabeats party last year...because it's going to suck ass this year in comparison. It's just a mini-Ultra trance event...fuck that.

Juicy Beach!

Did you just post on the facebook wall? I saw someone saying that they won't attend the Group Therapy show and then said Juicy Beach for the win...

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:57  Puerto Rico
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Shitty!! Hmm I've always like the Anjunabeats parties.. Need to see if something else pops up during the day

Old Post Jan-13-2012 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hiram
vrooom!

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
If they signed an exclusivity contract we are SOL. If they didn't then I bet that A&B will probably have another show that night with a better line-up.

they were exclusive a few years back. yet they still played at their party in karu under the "special guest" label. anything is possible at this point. Made Events hasnt released any info yet.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 02:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hiram Click here to Send hiram a Private Message Add hiram to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by hiram
they were exclusive a few years back. yet they still played at their party in karu under the "special guest" label. anything is possible at this point. Made Events hasnt released any info yet.

This is true.. Hope Made Event hooks it up!!

Old Post Jan-13-2012 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Above & Beyond Group therapy miami 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCRAZY TUNE! Please Help! [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraise Cats - "Shined on Me" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread