Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > GTA in real life...
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SOLO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kurve
this is in vegas hahahaha what a fuckin idiot this is the type of trash we have living in this city.... i would of ran that fuck over

I thought I recognized that gift shop in the backgroung... That's right on the strip..

(interview from www.beat-junkies.net)

Old Post Oct-22-2004 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SOLO Click here to Send SOLO a Private Message Add SOLO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by ASOT100
dude someone needs to go fuck up his shopping cart and video tape it

LMAO!!!

Old Post Oct-22-2004 19:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Laz-oh
tranceaddict

just run the fukn ****** over

Old Post Oct-23-2004 08:53  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Laz-oh Click here to Send Laz-oh a Private Message Add Laz-oh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > GTA in real life...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown remix of Wavy Gravy [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOxygen feat. Andrea Britton - "On Your Mind" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread