Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)

This deserves it's own thread

1:28 IS PURE GOLD

#DEAD #CASKET #YANKEES #CHUCKNORRIS #DONTSLEEP #HAYMAKER

"Keep a eye on yo' bitch when I'm roamin about
And put a eye on yo' lip nigga, watch yo' mouth
I'm from the Bronx, wipe yo' feet when you step in my house"

VOLUME DOWN

Old Post Apr-30-2012 19:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

wow.. that was painful to watch.. glad the chick didn't get killed when she fell.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

Ouch...... Never understood being a visiting fan, why give in to the taunting? Your severely out-numbered. Just keep quiet in your seat and enjoy the game. Hope she learned her lesson.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 23:05  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm all for rivalries and what not... but a few issues with this:

1) You NEVER hit another woman no matter what she says or does unless your life is in immediate danger.
2)You wear Boston shit in Yankee Stadium and Boston isn't playing, you better expect to get shit on.
3) That girl is lucky she got up like that. From that fall it looked like she could have seriously hurt her neck and/or back.
4) Where was security when this was all going on? Were they encouraging it?

Old Post May-01-2012 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

that's some lucky bitch right there. She could have easily end up paraplegic or dead.

I never though that you can see shit like that in any American sport stadium.

Old Post May-01-2012 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

*takes note*

a kick to the jaw, that's what it takes to shut a bitch up.

Old Post May-01-2012 03:17  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
*takes note*

a kick to the jaw, that's what it takes to shut a bitch up.

real talk tho iam not saying she deserved to get kicked in the jaw but she came up looking for a fight threw the first punch and kept on attacking the dude
she woulda did that to me i woulda grabed her and tossed her to the ground

some fans just take their team pride too seriously
back in cancun spring break in 2002 i had a jeter shirt on and some assholes from boston started talking wreckless and were looking for a fight, i told them "hey guy #1 it's march, its not even baseball season yet #2 were like 2,000 miles away from nyc and boston heck were not even in the united states get a life" kids felt dumb and just kept it moving

Old Post May-01-2012 12:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by skalariak
that's some lucky bitch right there. She could have easily end up paraplegic or dead.

I never though that you can see shit like that in any American sport stadium.

Never go to a Giants game against a rival. They are 5x worse. Of the couple I've been too, I lost any desire to go because some of the fans are just downright rude and idiotic.

Old Post May-01-2012 12:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

never thought about what i would do if a bitch came up to my swinging like that lol

Old Post May-01-2012 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i love the soda sprinkle and the hat toss

Old Post May-01-2012 15:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
I'm all for rivalries and what not... but a few issues with this:

3) That girl is lucky she got up like that. From that fall it looked like she could have seriously hurt her neck and/or back.

She was either disoriented from that fall or she was drunk. The way she walked up to that couple it looks like she was drunk. And we all know that in majority cases drunks come out alive and usually unharmed, lol. So, it's not luck, it's drunken physics

Old Post May-01-2012 19:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Dunno

Why is everyone talkin about "dont ever hit a woman?" It was the GIRL who kicked her in the face, the guy didnt do much else besides pour a little booze on her after she swung.

If some girl was swinging on MY man I woulda kicked her in the face, too, Boston hat or NOT.

Old Post May-01-2012 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1998 Uplifting Track played by Tiesto [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT vs. Sasha - "Remember Magnetic North" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread