Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > BPM festival is back for 2020 YAAAAASSSS
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

BPM festival is back for 2020 YAAAAASSSS

Time for Taco's, Adderall and Tequila again.. YYYYAAAAAAAAASSS

Old Post Jul-24-2019 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

wait... are we sure it's in Mexico?

Old Post Jul-24-2019 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure where it is. The video (that's all there is) shows palm fronds looking like jungle, so maybe it is, but they have an event planned in Tel Aviv in September, and the last BPM was Portugal, so who knows.

Mexico has been struggling with some tourism stuff due to drug violence spilling over so maybe they wooed them back and want the traffic again?

Old Post Jul-24-2019 21:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
wait... are we sure it's in Mexico?

I've heard zero chance (but could be totally wrong, BPM Cabo would be fucking amazing!)

I guess Cartel & BPM still have beef so I can't imagine they go back. I have heard: Costa Rica

Old Post Jul-24-2019 22:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I've also heard rumors (a while ago) that they were thinking about South America. Great marketing strategy though. Everyone is guessing where it could be at.

Old Post Jul-25-2019 13:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
I've heard zero chance (but could be totally wrong, BPM Cabo would be fucking amazing!)

I guess Cartel & BPM still have beef so I can't imagine they go back. I have heard: Costa Rica

I'd be really happy to see BPM in Cabo. I have a stinkin Time Share out there and this would be awesome.

Tip of the Day: Don't get a Time Share!!

Old Post Jul-25-2019 13:32  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:

Tip of the Day: Don't get a Time Share!!

I have on in Playa...and I love it!

Old Post Jul-25-2019 13:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
I have on in Playa...and I love it!

See! I wish I would have gotten one in Playa or Tulum. Or even Cancun. I'm stuck in Cabo and honestly, it aint all that. It's a nice resort but who wants to go to Cabo every year? It's all desert out there. We were sold (while heavily intoxicated) that we could stay anywhere. It's true but we have to trade our shit. And anyplace we have looked into trading has always been a downgrade

Old Post Jul-25-2019 13:56  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

confirmed for Costa Rica!

https://thebpmfestival.com/

Old Post Jul-25-2019 16:33  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
And anyplace we have looked into trading has always been a downgrade

Can you trade up just to go somewhere else?

Timeshares arent even needed anymore, so many cheaper options!

Old Post Jul-26-2019 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Can you trade up just to go somewhere else?

Timeshares arent even needed anymore, so many cheaper options!

yes. we can trade and pay an additional cost. We were looking at PdC one year while BPM was still going on. Many of the resorts in PdC are all inclusive though so the additional fee would have been quite a bit higher. It was like our Time Share didn't do shit for us.

As for Timeshare not needed... agreed! However, a few folks that I know with Timeshares love em! You just have to use them.

Old Post Jul-29-2019 15:23  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

flights booked.. Looking for a hotel to stay at but hard to know where the parties will be at and how the clubs/beach parties will be laid out until we visit Costa Rica for the 1st time.

Anyone from here planning on going in Jan ?

Old Post Jul-29-2019 20:42  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > BPM festival is back for 2020 YAAAAASSSS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by nomode hard trance need id please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "I Love You" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread