Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Chilled Prog / House] Vega - Ich Chille (Nik Novo Sunday Afternoon Remix) 320kbps
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nik Novo
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile [Chilled Prog / House] Vega - Ich Chille (Nik Novo Sunday Afternoon Remix) 320kbps

This is a remix I made from a german track from 1997. I think it was the only track (apart from an album) they ever released

Anyhow, I already liked the track back in 1997 and recently rediscovered it and had some ideas for a more edm-y version. I took many parts from the original (unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an instrumental or an accapella), so some would probably call it rework, but i think that is unimportant

Here you go: Download

The style should be somewhere between house and prog, the remix is rather chilled.

The file is in 320kbps, feel free to play

Old Post Mar-26-2007 19:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Nik Novo Click here to Send Nik Novo a Private Message Visit Nik Novo's homepage! Add Nik Novo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nefardec
Tranceaddict in tranning

i think i will play it, thank you very much!

Old Post Mar-26-2007 20:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for nefardec Click here to Send nefardec a Private Message Add nefardec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghazala
Supreme tranceaddict

Really like your Re-work ... nice piano

GREAT work!

Edit: Will use it for my first set!

Last edited by Ghazala on Sep-14-2007 at 07:37

Old Post May-01-2007 22:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghazala Click here to Send Ghazala a Private Message Add Ghazala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eric J
Supreme tranceaddict

I like it, very laid back, good for opening a set, playing an early time slot or if you are playing on the patio.

Excellent production quality. Nice Job!

Old Post May-01-2007 22:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Eric J Click here to Send Eric J a Private Message Add Eric J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Chilled Prog / House] Vega - Ich Chille (Nik Novo Sunday Afternoon Remix) 320kbps
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---BANGING HOUSE TUNE - Vocal = "Sex Anytime, Anywhere Right Now" from 2004 [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNat Monday - "Waiting" (Jay Welsh Black Ice Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread