Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.10.14 Criminal Sound presents Quivver aka John Graham & Zack Roth @Sullivan Room
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
amdmaxx
Respekt

talk to us....

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Glad Sully is back open. I heard the BS that went down with that place. Pretty insane and unfair shit.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 12:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shosko
Junior tranceaddict

I'm really excited for this too - Zack, I haven't seen a full set from you yet, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 14:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for shosko Click here to Send shosko a Private Message Visit shosko's homepage! Add shosko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AJ Clay
tranceaddict in training

woooohoooooooo lets do this!!

Old Post Oct-14-2011 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AJ Clay Click here to Send AJ Clay a Private Message Add AJ Clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

See everyone in a few hours!

BTW, just uploaded my most recent SRS show to podcast today if anyone wants to check it out. This one runs the gamut...from tech house to techno, progressive house to trance.

Download Link: http://silkroyal.podbean.com/2011/1...-zack-roth-mix/

Tracklist:
1. SRS Intro [0:00]
2. Dousk - Estrange (Roger Martinez Remix) [Vapour Recordings] [00:41]
3. Stephen J. Kroos - Apophis [Anjunadeep] [4:32]
4. Remy Unger - Jawgrinder [Gem Records] [8:11]
5. Patch Park - Eatphones [Fone Audio] [12:28]
6. Jeremy Olander - Rypamont [Pryda Friends] [17:07]
7. Daniel Portman - Demask [Unreleased Digital] [23:10]
8. Daniel Portman - Tremulator [Unreleased Digital] [26:08]
9. Astrix - Reunion (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) [Plastik Park] [31:20]
10. Moonbeam - Motus (Spartaque Remix) [Traum] [36:23]
11. Reverse - Endless Journey (Matt Lange Remix) [Vandit] [41:12]
12. Jason Van Wyk & Amex - Gecko [Magik Musik] {45:02]

Old Post Oct-14-2011 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acetate212
Supreme tranceaddict

good stuff there zack, haven't seen any daniel portman in your trklsts before, that dude is def on fire lol. he puts out pure bangers, a guy like him should be where this deadmau5 dude is.

will try to get there a bit early to catch the guys playing before zack

Old Post Oct-14-2011 19:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acetate212 Click here to Send acetate212 a Private Message Add acetate212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keryn
Supreme tranceaddict

Looking forward to hearing some great music tonight

Old Post Oct-14-2011 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keryn Click here to Send Keryn a Private Message Add Keryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by amdmaxx
talk to us....

Let's just say that Bloomberg and the city are shady as fuck. I heard inspectors just rolled in one day out of the blue and wrote them up for a bunch of shit. They fixed the problems then they wrote them up for a bunch more ridiculous shit. This pattern went on a few times all the while the city is dragging their feet like no other. So they get a lawyer that has been working with the clubs and the city just disappears. Then, the police roll in and give them shit for having their own security which is perfectly fine. But they give them a hard time and wrote them up for something. So Sully gave in and hired a security company the cops recommend, and of course the security team is all ex-cops and have plenty of connections with the district cops where sully is. So they had to get new security but won't get written up for BS violations since they have connections with the cops.

Cliffs: It's all a scam and is corrupt as fuck.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

sounds VERY expensive to the business..
Thats messed up and who wants 50 years old overpaid retired cops as bouncers?

Old Post Oct-14-2011 23:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Hell of a night. Honestly, that was one of the most fun gigs I have played all year.

Solid music from the Criminal Sound guys to start things off...there's really just not many djs who play that straight up progressive house sound in NYC right now...so it was refreshing to hear it from them. Awesome stuff.

I only got to hear about an hour of John, as we had to leave around 3am, but he was solid as always, playing his signature dark, techy, progressive sound. I got a kick out of him dropping a new BIG - Hypnotize mashup of his, which actually got a great reaction.

Playing alongside John was, as always, awesome for me, as he is one of my biggest influences. I really hope it's not too long before he comes back, as I think he totally deserves to play here more regularly than he does, and especially since he lives in the States.

All in all, awesome party.

Old Post Oct-16-2011 19:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

I was really feeling Criminal Sound and Zachs set. The last track Zach played was the PEAK of my night!.

Quiver was ok, not what I expected but still pretty good.

Last edited by pyro264jb on Oct-16-2011 at 23:23

Old Post Oct-16-2011 21:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acetate212
Supreme tranceaddict

awesome night indeed. John's set was good, nothing as good as the last time he played sully imo, but still good. Zack played a straight hour of bangers, & the Criminal Sound guys were good too, so an all-around good night of progressive house with sick, deep dark bass flooding the floors, very nice. hope to catch Zack again soon, like how he randomly dropped Komytea-Afghanistan out of the blue, that track's already a bit old. the CS guys played some sick tracks I'm not familiar with, I'll be keeping an eye out for their gigs.

didn't know quivver lived in the states, we should def see more of him! wish he played funktribe or happy though..he didn't play much or any of his productions this time around..

Old Post Oct-16-2011 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acetate212 Click here to Send acetate212 a Private Message Add acetate212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
I was really feeling Criminal Sound and Zachs set. The last track Zach played was the PEAK of my night!.

That's the new Cid Inc remix coming out in a few days. You called it on Friday though...Hernan has been rocking the hell out of this one.

Old Post Oct-16-2011 23:20 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.10.14 Criminal Sound presents Quivver aka John Graham & Zack Roth @Sullivan Room
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOMFG!! Amazing hard acid trance chewn....help!!!!!!! [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRoger Sanchez - Lost [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread