Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Have fun today everyone at EDC!!

Old Post May-19-2012 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

After party tonight with Art Department - use Sleepy & Boo's list at the door.

Old Post May-19-2012 16:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acetate212
Supreme tranceaddict

couldn't make this today & pretty upset about it, I'd have been at asot invasion all day. listening to the stream and it sounds like a good time. trance outdoors, you can't go wrong, would have been a good way to kick off the summer since the next big outdoor festival comes til sept. I could easily go tomorrow to ed but there isn't a single fkg name I want to see then.

I think this is a much better deal than ez. the venue is obviously better, prices are lower and imo the asot invasion lineup is worth the admission, at least for me. even the dj's I don't care about will play something I like. hopefully they do this next yr again and there are even more festivals in ny. ultra nyc 2013, that's what I'd like to predict though I'm no mayan. can hardly wait for an outdoor event this yr, hopefully pvd does something at gov's island or central pk in between this and ezoo.

Old Post May-20-2012 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acetate212 Click here to Send acetate212 a Private Message Add acetate212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

just came back from the place. I was extremely exhausted. today, for me, was all about:

OH YES! OH YES!

CARL FUCKING COX man. Guy just killed it. Amazing set from the mofo.
Diggers was lame. the only two tracks that slightly saved him from a total failure was Trezz, his collab with nick muir and guy J, and p8 & answer 42 fragments, other than that, WACK. he obviously just wanted to make it to DC asap.

ill write a proper review of the entire day latter on.

Old Post May-20-2012 02:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancelaxer
Senior tranceaddict

I have two tickets for tomorrow. Im in Secaucus at a friends place and two friends bailed last min. Just trying to get rid of them. Send me a pm if you are interested!!

Old Post May-20-2012 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancelaxer Click here to Send trancelaxer a Private Message Add trancelaxer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

carl cox.

i dragged all of my friends there - all of which are into different kinds of music/none really like techno. they ALL danced their asses off for the 2 hours.

what a fucking set!

Old Post May-20-2012 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

Cox definitely did murder the place. Anybody else hear Danny T play an extremely bizarre set?

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post May-20-2012 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

I really can't type a review right now.....cause i don't know where to begin......

sooooo many stories from saturday and sunday...that this ranks up there as one of the best personal experiences in my nightlife tenure

Old Post May-21-2012 02:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

edc sunday sucked and I have videos to prove it... will post later

Old Post May-21-2012 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

sooooo many stories from saturday and sunday...that this ranks up there as one of the best personal experiences in my nightlife tenure

Truth.. Same here.

I was overwhelmed with all the great DJ's on Saturday. Everyone wanted to see someone different and I just got to a point where I just did my own thing and DO NOT regret it!

My body aches in pain. Never danced so much in my life.

FYI!

"Pasquale Rotella ‏@PasqualeRotella

Plan 2 Every year! RT @michlynnzube: @PasqualeRotella EDCNY was amazing! Beats were sick and the vibe was awesome! Come back!"

Does anyone else thing this is going to be taking away from EZOO???

Old Post May-21-2012 04:04  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
edc sunday sucked and I have videos to prove it... will post later

Yeah no

Old Post May-21-2012 06:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRNG
Supreme tranceaddict

hawtin alone was worth price of admission.

Old Post May-21-2012 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TRNG Click here to Send TRNG a Private Message Add TRNG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktechnotronic - pump up the jam (sander van doorn remix) ?? [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmusic [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread