Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-01-2012 04:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
these gifs

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by a.l.d.i.

LMAO

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

I has win?

No but seriously. You! Get Back in there. this was not a competition. and truthfully i was waiting for your awesome gift which i am posting below:

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:29 
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Never took this as a competition

but its time to go to sleep

Old Post Mar-01-2012 05:41  Poland
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

i see what you did there... until next time!

Old Post Mar-01-2012 06:03 
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by VenomNYC
Sorry I demand something unique to be brought to this city by Insomniac. They already have a name for themselves besides EDC, using the name to capitalize is boring.

didnt you just explain to us that you understand branding and marketing?

cmon son

your weak insults are starting to look smarter then you formulating actual thoughts. talk about taking the bait trolled so hard that shit cray

Old Post Mar-01-2012 13:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Your right I don't care, because just because YOU have the luxury of going to vegas doesn't mean everyone does and why should they be any less deserving of getting the same experience (or as close to the real experience as they possibly can)?

Where's all your plur for your fellow clubbers who can't travel huh? I think your plur is selective for when it suits you

Old Post Mar-01-2012 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lufelia
Junior tranceaddict

They should've held this at the top of Mount Everest so only the true die-hard EDM fans would come.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lufelia Click here to Send Lufelia a Private Message Visit Lufelia's homepage! Add Lufelia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lufelia
They should've held this at the top of Mount Everest so only the true die-hard EDM fans would come.

drugs and intense mountain climbing dont mix... 95% of them would die lol

Old Post Mar-01-2012 16:43  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pijpsie
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
drugs and intense mountain climbing dont mix... 95% of them would die lol

Sounds like the perfect event for Skrillex to headline.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pijpsie Click here to Send Pijpsie a Private Message Add Pijpsie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID from Dj Astrid LiVESET [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbdul Bayyari - "400 Years 'Till Dawn" (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread