Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Sweden > Anyone interested in Stockholm Summerburst 2012?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sea bass
tranceaddict

Anyone interested in Stockholm Summerburst 2012?

Hello,

I am an Asian American traveling around the world. Currently in Turkey.

I would really like to go to a big European electronic music festival, and the earliest one looks like it is Summerburst in Stockholm.

Would anyone like to accompany to this? I don't mind traveling alone, but going to a big party like this might be best to have someone. I will pay for our tickets.

If not this, then I will try to find someone to go to Tomorrowland with me.
Cheers

Old Post Feb-23-2012 21:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for sea bass Click here to Send sea bass a Private Message Add sea bass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Sweden > Anyone interested in Stockholm Summerburst 2012?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID (sample) [2005] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScissor Sisters - "Filthy Gorgeous" (Paper Faces vocal mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread