Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
michiel
DJ RUSH

Drunk

How do u guys consider the best FEMALE DJ?

My personal fav is Sister Bliss, because of her cool sets and her outstanding two records Sister Sister and the latest Deliver Me

later

Michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Jan-20-2001 12:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Magma
tranceaddict

My fav is Lady Tom

and Michiel.....get your own signature

Old Post Jan-20-2001 12:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Magma Click here to Send Dj Magma a Private Message Add Dj Magma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

yeah, i know, it's old

Old Post Jan-20-2001 13:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djelloun
Senior tranceaddict

Satan (eek!) it is....

it is DJ Bouyaka from Italy....

Old Post Jan-20-2001 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for djelloun Click here to Send djelloun a Private Message Visit djelloun's homepage! Add djelloun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XTC
Suspended User

!!

MISSTRESS BARBARA in-tec redcords relentless montreal canada

Old Post Jan-20-2001 16:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for XTC Click here to Send XTC a Private Message Add XTC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lesung
tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

Lisa Lashes

Old Post Jan-21-2001 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for lesung Click here to Send lesung a Private Message Add lesung to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Electrified
tranceaddict in training

Miranda Silvergren..!!!!

Old Post Jan-21-2001 09:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Electrified Click here to Send Electrified a Private Message Add Electrified to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

Miss Shiva

Old Post Jan-21-2001 10:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burn
Senior tranceaddict

Anne Savage

Old Post Jan-21-2001 10:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Burn Click here to Send Burn a Private Message Add Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ADK
Supreme tranceaddict

Wink

only female dj i know is 100% Isis

Old Post Jan-21-2001 21:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ADK Click here to Send ADK a Private Message Add ADK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't Miss Shiva a group or so that produced Dreams and Feel so Right (or something like that?)?

JdDark

Old Post Jan-21-2001 21:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Synder
tranceaddict

isn't DJ Isis a ambient dj from Vancouver.. .. problably at least two of them in this world ... Dj Isis from vancouver is also a pretty sick dj in her own right..

Old Post Jan-21-2001 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Synder Click here to Send Synder a Private Message Visit Synder's homepage! Add Synder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInfusion - A Better World..which mix? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGladiator (Unreleased Judge Jules Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread