Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Hello!

Positivia, are you good with identifying tracks?

Old Post Jan-14-2001 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

Very out of topic here
I have just uploaded my tunes to mp3.com, and they are verifying it now, should be up in a couple of days..
Reason i didn't do this before was that I didn't want to enter before i felt my tunes were good enough

Peace

Old Post Jan-14-2001 01:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Smoking ..umm..something smart...

me=18, ive been spinning for a year n a half now, been into trance for about 3 or 4 years, me and a friend are doing a project at the moment, we call ourselves Konspiracy. We mite b uploading something to mp3.com soon, just adding final touches!

Peace

Old Post Jan-14-2001 01:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

King

Well, I'm okay with identifying tracks, want me to check something out? I'm on AIM 24/7 if you wanna send me the whole song my SN is Tediblnd~hopefully I can help you

Old Post Jan-14-2001 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYNthSRI
ADDiCTED ² MELODY

23..been into trance since early 90z (around 92ish)

yay..bunch of oldiez in this forum

RAH RAH RAH..

• Andain - Promise
  • Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich - See You
  • Company of Thieves - Even In The Dark

Old Post Jan-14-2001 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SYNthSRI Click here to Send SYNthSRI a Private Message Add SYNthSRI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
doktor1234
tranceaddict in training

Well...I am 24.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for doktor1234 Click here to Send doktor1234 a Private Message Add doktor1234 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark
FreewayENT

turning 20 in a couple of months

Old Post Jan-14-2001 02:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sot
shure!

I'm 15 and i been into trance since december of 99 and i hope to get my dj setup in about 2 weeks [2 technics 1200 m3d's and vestax pmc 170a mixer] i can't wait!!!!!!

p.s: you can instant message me on my aim "recliner" if ya wanna talk about trance or what ever

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Jan-14-2001 02:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello!

24 here

been into trance since 1996... alot more since about 1998..

trancEaddcit was up as of January 27, 2000.

Over half a million visitors since then... averaging about 6000+ a day now. heh

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-14-2001 09:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djelloun
Senior tranceaddict

Techno Opa

Hello People!! I am nearly 31 (in February) and I started my Trance "Career" in 1991 (Switzerland and Germany).Trance is my life and will always be.....

Old Post Jan-14-2001 09:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for djelloun Click here to Send djelloun a Private Message Visit djelloun's homepage! Add djelloun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

i'm almost 20 ... and i'm not the oldest one in this forum hehe
and i'm into trance since 98...

As a final touch, God created the Dutch

Old Post Jan-14-2001 10:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

i am an 8 year old boy seeking an older man.......

hehe

joke...

I am 19 and have been in to dance/trance music for about 3 years now.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 11:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHello. i need track ID. Thanks. [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRob D - Clubbed to death [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread