Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

Solar Myth - Piece Process

remake of blue monday ;p

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jun-30-2004 13:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by Sirocco

remake of blue monday ;p

That track was sooooo SICK

Old Post Jun-30-2004 13:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Choobak
i need my funk

quote:

remake of blue monday ;p

yeah, that bassline is a rip off...

mmmm.. delicious...

Old Post Jun-30-2004 14:51  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Choobak Click here to Send Choobak a Private Message Add Choobak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sival
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by madhattared
its the hottest records in new york.

ID anyone???

Old Post Jun-30-2004 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for sival Click here to Send sival a Private Message Add sival to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

quote:

remake of blue monday ;p

is there a vocal version of this song? i have only heard the instr.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

ok so i've scoured a ton of search engines for hottest records in NY and this is what turned up.

* DJ Le Blanc & DJ Renegade Presents Hungarian Moustache Party 2 - Shisha / One Of The Hottest Records In New York (Full Version, & Instrumental Re-Edit)

i have no idea if this is the right song / mix that pvd played though

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

If I had a program to do it... I would layer the vocals over the song, of course with my own original touch though.

And I think what Paul played was... Piece Process - Solar Myth (Markus Schulz Breaks Mix)

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 16:55  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVD fanatic
behind the decks always..

what remix of Marc Robbins- Are you a freak & Prodigy - Voodoo people ... did he play ?? anyone know ???

Old Post Jun-30-2004 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD fanatic Click here to Send PVD fanatic a Private Message Visit PVD fanatic's homepage! Add PVD fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Choobak
i need my funk

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
And I think what Paul played was... Piece Process - Solar Myth (Markus Schulz Breaks Mix)

nah.. he only played a few pure breaks songs and that definitely was not one of them...

the new order remix still had some of the new order riff in it.. it's a real mystery figuring out what track this is...

mmmm.. delicious...

Old Post Jun-30-2004 17:13  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Choobak Click here to Send Choobak a Private Message Add Choobak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vandit56
Senior tranceaddict

TRACK

The track that PVD played that sounded like Voodoo people was ASYS-No more Fuckin Rock an Roll!!! Dope track hard hard bassline very good remake.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vandit56 Click here to Send Vandit56 a Private Message Add Vandit56 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ray7455
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PVD fanatic
what remix of Marc Robbins- Are you a freak & Prodigy - Voodoo people ... did he play ?? anyone know ???

I actually dont think it was Prodigy - Voodoo People, I believe it was a mix of A*S*Y*S - No More Fuckin Rock n Roll, which is an awesome remake of voodoo people. The original of no more fuckin rock n roll has a few lyrics in it though, basically just a guy saying the title, but the track paul played had no lyrics, so either he edited them out or it was some other remix

^ bah, you beat me 2 minutes while I was writing this reply damn you

Old Post Jun-30-2004 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ray7455 Click here to Send Ray7455 a Private Message Add Ray7455 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by PVD fanatic

Paul plays the Silvio Ecomo Remix of Are You A Freak.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID This [2003] [17]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilverblue - Step Back (B1 Blue Sky Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread