Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancension
Supreme tranceaddict

you're a weird guy teddy

Old Post Jun-03-2018 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancension Click here to Send trancension a Private Message Visit trancension's homepage! Add trancension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Ah, why thank you for joining. I've been meaning to update you on my Above and Beyond experience but hadn't seen you around. I had a good time each of the times I've gone, which there are many.

This thread is purpose-driven, so again, thank you for being a part of history.

Old Post Jun-03-2018 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancension
Supreme tranceaddict

cool

Old Post Jun-04-2018 00:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancension Click here to Send trancension a Private Message Visit trancension's homepage! Add trancension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Capital. The utter majesty of each dimple of it.

Old Post Jun-04-2018 01:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Midlothianís persistence can never outweigh my own in perpetuating a thread. Never.

Old Post Jun-04-2018 12:24 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Bump

Old Post Jun-05-2018 23:39 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Yours will be a feeble attempt in perpetuity. We are here to take over - resistance is futile.

Also, Jono and Paavo wanted a word.

Old Post Jun-06-2018 23:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Muahaha, my arch nemesis, midlothian, has withered to my whims already. This shall be far easier than at first presumed.

Old Post Jun-07-2018 01:48 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

And what I truly mean is welcome. This is a fine, fine thread, truly. Much space for each of us to pitch a tent... er... co-inhabit. Speak your mind. Above and Beyond, you say? They sure do make a fine trance. I've sure listened to some of it and had a jiggle and a thrust. I wish they'd do more sets from hot air balloons.

Yeah, it's all good.

Old Post Jun-07-2018 01:53 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

I do wonder whether the whimsicality of Ted's response might in fact betray the uncertainty characteristic of one who senses a far superior presence is unstoppably encroaching upon his territory, and will impose its whims on each and every aspect of his dominion.

The moment is there.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun-07-2018 11:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

You are allowed within this fertile pasture, preferably within this thread. Should new threads be created, know that this thread will always be bumped ahead of the others. It's the truism that remains true forever in these forums. This is a fact that cannot simply be ignored.

Old Post Jun-07-2018 13:06 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

*commits to another lengthy and enriching stretch*

Another magnificent day in this thread.

Old Post Jun-14-2018 13:00 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread