Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Psy-T
Melody Klein

Sad

Old Post Aug-02-2004 05:53  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vinnie97
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's a tune produced by a friend of mine (KiloWatts) that I want to dedicate to Adam:

KiloWatts & Vanek - Gone

He too was a friend of mine and I regret not speaking to him more when I had the opportunity. I met up him with a few times so those memories are at least here to stay.

Lyrics to "Gone":

Fallin out of sight, stumble in the night, lost without a fight, I disappear.
Too weak to break the dawn... skin just feels so wrong.. a heartbeat til I'm gone, I disappear.
Trapped inside a mind, a space without a time, and all the clocks unwind, just disappear.

(Chorus)
And then I fade away.
Guess I'll be great, another day, another place.

Feel the end begin, wrapped within my sins, no way left to win, I disappear.
Within a silver haze, I'm lost without a face, and tears that leave no trace just disappear.
Silence fills the air, the void is everywhere, I can't recall I cared... I disappear.

(Chorus)
And then I fade away. guess I'll be great another day.

Create a new philosophy for all the ones that fade with me.
The ones behind, the ones before, who all were once, but are no more. And thoughts of not being afraid, get caught as thoughts being too late. And all the hope for me to stay.....

(Chorus)
It all just fades away, you see.
Guess I'll be great another day.
Another place, another day another place, another face.

All emotion dies, no memories no lies, no time to say goodbye...i disappear....

Last edited by vinnie97 on Aug-02-2004 at 06:55

Old Post Aug-02-2004 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vinnie97 Click here to Send vinnie97 a Private Message Add vinnie97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Rest in Peace Adam

Such a shame, it really is that 2 talented young people such as Adam & Ryan lose thier lives so early in life.
It's people like Adam & Ryan who are the future of electronic dance music and i am very saddened by the loss of both of them.

My respect to Adam's Family and Friends, Adam will be missed greatly by so many of us.

Old Post Aug-02-2004 09:26  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mat Lock
LONDON DJ INNIT !!

Rest In Peace Adam

www.danceradio.gr

Old Post Aug-02-2004 09:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mat Lock Click here to Send Mat Lock a Private Message Visit Mat Lock's homepage! Add Mat Lock to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
extepan
Supreme tranceaddict

rip

it's amazing how many responses there are in the two threads in such a short time.

i am a doctor and i see people dying all the time. i never even think about it. there were one or two occasions that i feel touched by the shrieking screams by the family members, but otherwise i dont feel too much...

damn i am getting too desensitised by my job...dont know how to turn back

Old Post Aug-02-2004 10:52  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for extepan Click here to Send extepan a Private Message Visit extepan's homepage! Add extepan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevebutabi
spiritual-body-soul thing

Location: On the Edge of the Trans-Amazonian Highway in a Hastily Erected Wooden Shack

RIP

celebrate his music- it shouldn't make you sad when you hear his work, it should make you happy... as an artist i'm sure thats what he would have wanted.

Old Post Aug-02-2004 14:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevebutabi Click here to Send stevebutabi a Private Message Add stevebutabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rob_sardellitti
Supreme tranceaddict

holy shit what a song crayons is...having him gone now gives that song an eerie feel to it. gives me shivers everytime i hear it

r.i.p starkid

Old Post Aug-02-2004 20:00  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for rob_sardellitti Click here to Send rob_sardellitti a Private Message Add rob_sardellitti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
osum-possum
Supreme tranceaddict

not many people go through life touching others hearts with happiness,
thank you Adam for doing this with your music. I'm sure your beautful melodies reflect your personality and because of this I'm sorry that you will not be able to share any more of this with us. My condolences to your family and friends.

Rest in Peace

Old Post Aug-03-2004 02:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for osum-possum Click here to Send osum-possum a Private Message Add osum-possum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancender
I leave em...you love em.

quote:
Originally posted by vinnie97
Here's a tune produced by a friend of mine (KiloWatts) that I want to dedicate to Adam:

KiloWatts & Vanek - Gone

He too was a friend of mine and I regret not speaking to him more when I had the opportunity. I met up him with a few times so those memories are at least here to stay.

Lyrics to "Gone":

Fallin out of sight, stumble in the night, lost without a fight, I disappear.
Too weak to break the dawn... skin just feels so wrong.. a heartbeat til I'm gone, I disappear.
Trapped inside a mind, a space without a time, and all the clocks unwind, just disappear.

(Chorus)
And then I fade away.
Guess I'll be great, another day, another place.

Feel the end begin, wrapped within my sins, no way left to win, I disappear.
Within a silver haze, I'm lost without a face, and tears that leave no trace just disappear.
Silence fills the air, the void is everywhere, I can't recall I cared... I disappear.

(Chorus)
And then I fade away. guess I'll be great another day.

Create a new philosophy for all the ones that fade with me.
The ones behind, the ones before, who all were once, but are no more. And thoughts of not being afraid, get caught as thoughts being too late. And all the hope for me to stay.....

(Chorus)
It all just fades away, you see.
Guess I'll be great another day.
Another place, another day another place, another face.

All emotion dies, no memories no lies, no time to say goodbye...i disappear....

thats one of the most depressin tunes ive heard in a while...thx for sharing it.

He was fucking with shady women and couldn't drop the habit...

Old Post Aug-03-2004 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancender Click here to Send Trancender a Private Message Add Trancender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alex_cooke
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG... That is so sweet... I love that song... I think i'm going to cry...

Image created by Narcism! - Thanks

Old Post Aug-03-2004 06:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for alex_cooke Click here to Send alex_cooke a Private Message Visit alex_cooke's homepage! Add alex_cooke to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vinnie97
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad

It's fitting for a time of mourning and really brings to mind how fragile and short-lived a life can be. I'm glad you two enjoyed it.

Old Post Aug-03-2004 08:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vinnie97 Click here to Send vinnie97 a Private Message Add vinnie97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Thanks Starkid for the wonderful tune! It will be definatly be remembered.

RIP

Old Post Aug-03-2004 13:53  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksomeone must know this clip! [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCovenant - Call the ships to port [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread