Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > DJ Dawn - ALL the mixes ->Direct Download<-
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djdawn
RetroActive

Talking DJ Dawn - ALL the mixes ->Direct Download<-

Hi everybody!

It's been a long time since I posted anything here, and I have to disappoint you if you are looking for a brandnew mix by me. There is none.
BUT I still have a little treat for those that liked my mixes. They are all available for DD now! I know people had lots of problems getting the mixes with edonkey, cause there were very little uploaders. I still get emails on a daily basis asking for links to my mixes.
So now they are on a server. It's not the fastest, and it might be down from time to time, but if you keep checking back you will be able to access all my past mixes.
Those mixes that are not there yet will be added later on. You can also post requests here if you are missing a certain mix.

I'm always happy about any kind of feedback or comments on the mixes, tracklisting, transitions and so on...leave it in this thread or email "djdawn at gmx.de"

and please say special thanks to GM for providing the server!

so, here is the link:

ALL DJ Dawn Mixes

*Fast MIRROR*

Enjoy !

RetroActive 4

Last edited by djdawn on Feb-02-2004 at 13:01

Old Post Jan-24-2004 12:21  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
X4216354
trancEaddict in JAIL

OMG!!!

EVERYTIME somebody is leeching your mixes from me and my upload is fucked... so I have to tell them your topic here.

Your old mixes are always awesome... RetroActive 3 is my favorite.

Thanks for all!

Old Post Jan-24-2004 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for X4216354 Click here to Send X4216354 a Private Message Add X4216354 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

W00t thanks a lot dawn, will deffo grab some of these

Last edited by Sand Leaper on Jan-24-2004 at 14:57

Old Post Jan-24-2004 14:50  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdawn
RetroActive

thanks, guys !

2002 is complete now, 2001 will be next...

RetroActive 4

Old Post Jan-26-2004 11:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
super-styleR
.FunkyTek

Thanks dude , love your mixes

Old Post Jan-26-2004 17:57  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for super-styleR Click here to Send super-styleR a Private Message Add super-styleR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic
4-8-15-16-23-42

Thanks man! Really like(d) your mixes, why not make new ones?
Please?

Old Post Jan-26-2004 18:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Click here to Send Cosmic a Private Message Add Cosmic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete Mitchell
Supreme tranceaddict

tracklistsings wud be nice...

Taskforce - Touch Me (Promo)
Dave Joy - Second Chase

.::Addicted To::.
==========================
Filterheadz - Yimanya
The Thrillseekers - New Life (No.1 Tune)

Old Post Jan-26-2004 19:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Mitchell Click here to Send Pete Mitchell a Private Message Add Pete Mitchell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Tiane
tranceaddict

I have heard all your mixes and they are all great. You definitely need to release a new one soon.

http://www.djtiane.com

Old Post Jan-26-2004 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Tiane Click here to Send Dj Tiane a Private Message Visit Dj Tiane's homepage! Add Dj Tiane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaGroove
Junior tranceaddict

Wikkid man. Glad to see your still kicking it!

Old Post Jan-27-2004 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaGroove Click here to Send AlphaGroove a Private Message Visit AlphaGroove's homepage! Add AlphaGroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdawn
RetroActive

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Mitchell
tracklistsings wud be nice...

there is a "Cue-Files" folder and the cue files are CD-Text-ready, so they contain all the artists/tracknames.
I didn't want to post 30+ tracklists here...

RetroActive 4

Old Post Jan-27-2004 08:44  Germany
Hoirkman
Supreme tranceaddict

Excellent Mixes!
I have waited 3 years to find other mixes of dawn and now i´m downloading them.
It´s like christmas and easter on one day..........

Old Post Jan-27-2004 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Hoirkman Click here to Send Hoirkman a Private Message Add Hoirkman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

Ive gotten them all. Dawn is seriously the master of hard energy. Cosmic gate pumps me up but not close to dawn.

Old Post Jan-28-2004 07:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > DJ Dawn - ALL the mixes ->Direct Download<-
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatrix Sample [2002] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrima - "Into The Sun" (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread