Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
new shitz.. phil and simon will like this one i think

http://home.exetel.com.au/aesthetic...--synthetic.mp3

Old Post Mar-16-2007 05:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

yeah dave, i liked that a lot. of course im now waiting for the middle part... good to see trance back on the agenda!

Old Post Mar-20-2007 22:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

quote:
Check out the Sig please post in the thread too.

finally checked your sig, its a great remix well done, i cant fault it

Old Post Mar-29-2007 22:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montyez
tranceaddict in training

Ad.m.m

Ad.m.m - Castlevania

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

====================================================================================================
====================================================================================================

Old Post Mar-31-2007 19:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for montyez Click here to Send montyez a Private Message Add montyez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montyez
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Have a listen kthx

Very good bassline and beat.
The proggy dreamer feel is great.
4/5

Old Post Mar-31-2007 19:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for montyez Click here to Send montyez a Private Message Add montyez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

^^^ Thanks everyone for the props.

For those who have studio monitors I'm interested in how the mix of this track im working on sounds on different monitors: [im praccing my mixing ]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Let me know how it sounds on your monitorz

Old Post Apr-11-2007 15:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

sounds fine on my rp6's.. actually i think this is the best mix you have put out.. and the sounds are amazing too. that bassline is really good dude

quote:

For those who have studio monitors I'm interested in how the mix of this track im working on sounds on different monitors: [im praccing my mixing ]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-14-2007 05:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deceptikon
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

KRK V6 series 2's seem to agree quite well with it, nice separation of elements. Thumbs up.

Old Post Apr-14-2007 10:33  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for deceptikon Click here to Send deceptikon a Private Message Visit deceptikon's homepage! Add deceptikon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

bit of a melody in progress.. more like a middle of the song kind.. pkc - check it pls =)

http://home.exetel.com.au/aesthetic/feb01_11.mp3

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-16-2007 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
bit of a melody in progress.. more like a middle of the song kind.. pkc - check it pls =)

haha, no need to ask man. you know i stalk your productions like a serial rapist.

love it mate! i wish you would teach the rest of the world's trance producers what a good melody sounds like

Old Post Apr-16-2007 22:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

quote:

Nice one dude, builds nicely! cant wait to hear the rest!

Old Post Apr-18-2007 03:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Going shopping for Monitors tomorrow. Weeeee

Old Post Apr-18-2007 03:39  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdj dan burning man 2008 9th track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStunk Of Punk - Just With You [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread