Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

Very sad indeed. R.I.P.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

GOd bless him

Forever live starkid in the music of dance

My love and prayers go out to his friends and family

Old Post Jul-31-2004 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montie

that is horrible

i also send out my condolences

RIP

i haven't really heard any of his other productions, but Crayons was one of my fav. tracks

18 so damn young, i feel for the family

Old Post Jul-31-2004 01:53  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for montie Click here to Send montie a Private Message Add montie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TeKnoHe@d2025
Derek Howell Addict

Sad indeed, I was looking forward to hearing more material from him. "Crayons" was the first thing I heard from him and I was very impressed, very talented for only 18.

-RIP Starkid-

Old Post Jul-31-2004 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TeKnoHe@d2025 Click here to Send TeKnoHe@d2025 a Private Message Visit TeKnoHe@d2025's homepage! Add TeKnoHe@d2025 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terry Bones
tranceaddict

R.I.P Adam, your masterpieces and your kindness will stay forever in our mind.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Terry Bones Click here to Send Terry Bones a Private Message Visit Terry Bones's homepage! Add Terry Bones to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJPrototypeX
Its Still Thinkin...

sux to see such young talent pass away..

RIP..

Old Post Jul-31-2004 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJPrototypeX Click here to Send DJPrototypeX a Private Message Add DJPrototypeX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Rat 187
Dancing in My Own Blood

oh man, that's bad news, so sorry to hear this
Rest in Peace

Old Post Jul-31-2004 03:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Rat 187 Click here to Send DJ Rat 187 a Private Message Visit DJ Rat 187's homepage! Add DJ Rat 187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

I thought it was some VERY sick joke. I mean, I was just talking to him hours before the tragedy.

We were discussing the arrangement on his new track with Phil Johnson called 'Tonic'

He was asking me my thoughts on it, and what I think needs to be changed.

I said to him "Adam, I can tell that you wrote the melody on this track."

Adam asks "How?"

I reply, "Because its incredible."

Then we had a laugh when I said "Though I know you didnt do the drums......" (No offense Phil Johnson)

I am just in total shock. The moment I read about it, my body went numb.

He and I bonded because both of us are on medication for depression, and we'd always have drunken conversations, where both of us knew deep down, the other one was really sad.

I miss you already buddy. You will never be forgotten. You'll always be in our ears, playing those pixie melodies.

I love you man,
Shehryar aka Spective

Old Post Jul-31-2004 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

I am going to contact Phil Johnson and see if he will allow me to put up his collaboration with Adam (Starkid) called 'Tonic' up for download.

This is the last song we will ever be able to hear from Adams fingers, mind, and heart.

Last edited by Spective on Jul-31-2004 at 05:07

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

quote:
Originally posted by Spective
I am going to contact Phil Johnson and see if he will allow me to put up his collaboration with Adam (Starkid) called 'Tonic' up download.

This is the last song we will ever be able to hear from Adams fingers, mind, and heart.

You have a point there, This is by far, His last production, It would be such a tribute, If everyone got to hear it, To see how gifted he was.

MarkusSchulz.com Party107.com 160k 32k

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emerald
Supreme tranceaddict

this is crazy. i cant believe he's gone.

i met and talked to Adam just last week at an event here in Houston (Sandra Collins). i told him how much i enjoyed his work and we talked about some of his newer stuff coming out. he was a very nice guy and its a shame he is gone.

rest in peace adam, you will be missed.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Add Emerald to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve
Sentient Audio Collective

Ive spoken to him a few times my self ..... SAD SAD SAD we lost a great soul and someone who moved people with his amazing talent for making music........

RIP ADAM "Starkid" SPEARS

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLange - Follow Me (ID remix) [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBerlinnium - "We Love Berlin" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread