Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Alan-M JP80x0 Trance / EDM Patches Rev2 Demo!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

& a glorious day it is

Say Alanzo, how about discount for us homies in TA Production studio.

Old Post Aug-13-2018 21:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
Say Alanzo, how about discount for us homies in TA Production studio.

I haven't put out the rev2 of the JP80x0 bank yet, but the patch bank store is 'name your price'. Feel free to enter $10 or $0.

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Moog Slim / Little Phatty
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi

Old Post Aug-13-2018 23:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
I haven't put out the rev2 of the JP80x0 bank yet, but the patch bank store is 'name your price'. Feel free to enter $10 or $0.

That is, Saweeet!

You heard it fellas, head on over to the site for patch goodness.

Old Post Aug-13-2018 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

Rev2 is now live on my site, for anyone who has a JP80x0 and wants to try out the patches!

http://www.alanmarcero.com

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Alesis A6 Andromeda
Nord Lead 3

Old Post Aug-15-2018 04:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Love the Van Halen, nice job man.

Old Post Aug-15-2018 04:44  United States
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Say, you rocking the Apogee Mini Dac? imo still considered to be great and high end.

Old Post Aug-20-2018 00:42  United States
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
Say, you rocking the Apogee Mini Dac? imo still considered to be great and high end.

Nah, the one in that pic died. I've got a Focusrite 8i8 now. I always avoided USB sound interfaces but this one works very nicely, great low latency and stable with all inputs active.

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Alesis A6 Andromeda
Nord Lead 3

Old Post Aug-20-2018 02:52  United States
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

I do like me some JP8080 filter and envelope, nice little punch you kinda find in Gladiator synth but not really the same

Old Post Aug-22-2018 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Selling my mininova for the mopho. I do have an ultra nova boxed up but it aint compatible with latest Mac OS.

https://reverb.com/item/15293095-no...apter-usb-cable

Old Post Sep-23-2018 08:31  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Should never be on the latest OS for anything related to music. It's about stability and compatibility, and until they do something life changing like rewriting the audio driver structure so it's not an afterthought, any new MAC OS are solely about new and completely unrelated features to anything audio.

In most studios I've ever worked in, we used the oldest possible OS i.e. the iteration before it became functionally obsolete. Most are on Mavericks or Yosemite.

Don't sell a synth because the latest OS does't support it. Downgrade your OS.

Old Post Sep-23-2018 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

The most stable setup I ever had was Windows 7 and a 10 year old Fireface 400.

Zero problems, nothing. Ever. None.

Old Post Sep-23-2018 20:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
The most stable setup I ever had was Windows 7 and a 10 year old Fireface 400.

Zero problems, nothing. Ever. None.

Loved win7, 10 is shit

Old Post Sep-23-2018 21:22  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Alan-M JP80x0 Trance / EDM Patches Rev2 Demo!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread