Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you currently listening to...? [Session II]
Pages (46): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigitalPhoenix
On a new path to success!

Easytech - I'm The Sexy Girl (South Boyzz Remix)

Koky would love this one

Old Post Nov-28-2009 15:59  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalPhoenix Click here to Send DigitalPhoenix a Private Message Visit DigitalPhoenix's homepage! Add DigitalPhoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wilyruk
Senior tranceaddict

Pan-Pot - Live @ Heili Welt Openair, Rheinpark, Duisburg 30-08-09

Pretty destructive tech set. Couple of older tracks tossed in there along with newer ones, all great quality. Exactly the type of stuff I'm into at the moment. Props to Echoform for pointing out this set.

somewhere?

Old Post Nov-28-2009 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wilyruk Click here to Send Wilyruk a Private Message Add Wilyruk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

Im All over the place with what Im listening to, I'm trying to go through 2 years of music but its been a little hard, Im still kinda stuck with the present stuff out there, I like what I hear so far. Im I wrong by saying that Cosmic Gate has changed its sound a bit, just by having listened to some of their remixes and stuff?? Bare with me I haven't heard anything so heh..

Anyways Max Graham's Podcast, the guy does Trance Prog. and everything that sounds good man Im loving it.

Also the Above & Beyond Podcast's, some good trance out there! Tons of new artists, whatever happened to James Zabiela ? This Syan Tyas guy sounds good ( or however u spell that )
Last but not least good sounds by Dave Ralph's mixes...

And oh some good Ulrich Schnauss really digging that shoegaze sound or w.e. is called.

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:19  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ouwe Dwaas
Trance Is A Religion

listening to my guest mix I will have coming Friday in The Next Level show of Ernesto vs Bastian on www.danceradioglobal.com/trance between 19:00hrs and 22:00hrs (CET).
Just send it to them.
Sounds massive

2 hour show, starts at 20:00 EST / 02:00 CET / 01:00 GMT

Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month: on http://www.lazerfm.com
2 hour show, starts at 11:00 EST / 17:00 CET / 16:00 GMT

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Ouwe Dwaas Click here to Send Ouwe Dwaas a Private Message Visit Ouwe Dwaas's homepage! Add Ouwe Dwaas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

quote:
Originally posted by DigitalPhoenix
Easytech - I'm The Sexy Girl (South Boyzz Remix)

Koky would love this one

If its good music i love it already

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Love Poundin' Sensation

If this isn't the most gorgeous trance song that I've heard in a while - then I dunno what is.

The lyrics are beyond beautiful.

It's a rip from Corsten countdown.. but omfg - I think I want to ferry in WMC so I can hopefully hear this song.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Dec-08-2009 18:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
av1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
If this isn't the most gorgeous trance song that I've heard in a while - then I dunno what is.

The lyrics are beyond beautiful.

It's a rip from Corsten countdown.. but omfg - I think I want to ferry in WMC so I can hopefully hear this song.

Agreed, amazing trance track

Old Post Dec-09-2009 04:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for av1 Click here to Send av1 a Private Message Add av1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPACEMASTERS
Supreme tranceaddict

Marcel Woods - Advanced

havent listened to anything like this in a loooonnnnggg time.
Ran into this today on shuffle play on itunes

Old Post Dec-11-2009 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SPACEMASTERS Click here to Send SPACEMASTERS a Private Message Add SPACEMASTERS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wilyruk
Pan-Pot - Live @ Heili Welt Openair, Rheinpark, Duisburg 30-08-09

Pretty destructive tech set. Couple of older tracks tossed in there along with newer ones, all great quality. Exactly the type of stuff I'm into at the moment. Props to Echoform for pointing out this set.

+1

Great Set INDEED!

However, if you really want to get twisted check out Adam Beyer @ the Awakenings festival. Holy fvcking sh!tballs!!!

Old Post Dec-12-2009 03:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Todd Bodine's set from last night in my head..

Old Post Dec-13-2009 00:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Todd Bodine's set from last night in my head..

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Dec-13-2009 15:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPACEMASTERS
Supreme tranceaddict

Spectrum Sound Richie G

First track

Old Post Dec-21-2009 00:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SPACEMASTERS Click here to Send SPACEMASTERS a Private Message Add SPACEMASTERS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you currently listening to...? [Session II]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (46): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ID : Set by Christopher Lawrence ( sample included) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDark Suite feat. Aura - "Dark Sweet Piano" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread