Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nathan Fake - Sunder
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Legs
Supreme tranceaddict

Nathan Fake - Sunder

Personally I love it.

Old Post Jan-31-2018 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Legs Click here to Send DJ Legs a Private Message Add DJ Legs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Sounds like a boring B side on a forgotten Lobster Theremin release.

Old Post Jan-31-2018 19:23  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
senile

When you click play on a shit track and it gets injected in your youtube algorithm.

Old Post Jan-31-2018 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

That was bad.

Old Post Jan-31-2018 22:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Legs
Supreme tranceaddict

Well all of my old fav artists have either quit producing or started producing horribly poppy tracks. "Cheese" as you guys used to put it years ago. This track isnt "the sky was pink" but at least Nathan still sounds like Nathan.

Old Post Feb-01-2018 11:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Legs Click here to Send DJ Legs a Private Message Add DJ Legs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

I used to make shit like this when I got my first producing software and had no idea what I was doing.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Feb-02-2018 07:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

My sister played keyboard long ago, but I think her first toy Casio even sounded better than this.

Album opening track: Lisaya - Sunday [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Feb-02-2018 17:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Legs
Well all of my old fav artists have either quit producing or started producing horribly poppy tracks. "Cheese" as you guys used to put it years ago. This track isnt "the sky was pink" but at least Nathan still sounds like Nathan.

Thank you for this valuable justification of your tastes. Because of this I like this track slightly more than my initial assessment may lead you to believe. Were you to further justify your preferences I may cede additional territory in my enjoyment of this track, reciprocal to the amount of justification you place in this track and your enjoyment of it.

Old Post Feb-05-2018 11:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Legs
Supreme tranceaddict

After this next release by Fake I get to look forward to a new Tool album I am so thankful that my appreciation for electronica isnt as narrow as people like yours Ted but thanks for the thread bump.

Old Post Feb-05-2018 22:02  United States
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Legs
After this next release by Fake I get to look forward to a new Tool album I am so thankful that my appreciation for electronica isnt as narrow as people like yours Ted but thanks for the thread bump.

"WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND TASTE IN MUSIC" he screamed into his pillow.

Old Post Feb-06-2018 08:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
"WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND TASTE IN MUSIC" he screamed into his pillow.

He's not alone though, 12,776 views, 408 likes, 8 dislikes, well 9, mine included and 32 (only) positive comments.

I'm a bit surprised. Does this prove you can buy views, likes and positive comments?

Album opening track: Lisaya - Sunday [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Feb-06-2018 11:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
He's not alone though, 12,776 views, 408 likes, 8 dislikes, well 9, mine included and 32 (only) positive comments.

I'm a bit surprised. Does this prove you can buy views, likes and positive comments?

Not really. All it takes is an ad campaign targeted at people who were going to like it anyway. Paying to get likes on Youtube would be pretty pointless.

Old Post Feb-06-2018 12:56  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nathan Fake - Sunder
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread