Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
Fucking sick! I loveeeeeeee LoQuai... such an amazing vibe to all his tracks. Really dances the line between deep progressive trance and techno.

yeah, Loquai is one of my favorite producers, it was really cool to have a chance to remix one of his tracks

Twitter

Old Post Mar-19-2013 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Just uploaded a clip of a remix I just finished for Proton / Particles. Kind of different from what I normally do.

Kobana & Mario Hatchet - Reload (Zack Roth Remix)

Old Post Mar-27-2013 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zack Roth
Just uploaded a clip of a remix I just finished for Proton / Particles. Kind of different from what I normally do.

Really cool remix, Zack, love the arp riffing that comes in late in the clip, & great production, really slamming!

Twitter

Old Post Apr-03-2013 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

quote:
Originally posted by Zack Roth

maaan you guys are making me want to produce some progressive house so bad. quality stuff coming from this thread, seriously! im definitely going to be playlisting this + tim's loquai remix

keep it up guys, seriously! i should have some new releases uploaded soon: an EP and remix on Infrasonic, and an EP on alter ego progressive

Old Post Apr-03-2013 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's a quick clip of a new remix I just finished up for Colorize / Enhanced. Should be out in a few weeks I think.

Dezza - Grado (Zack Roth Remix)

Old Post Apr-17-2013 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

a couple free downloads from myself:

Old Post Apr-23-2013 08:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

oooh a new bat for lashes remix? didn't you do one before or am i mistaken? either way, in.

this one was just released the other day from me, a remix for andy tau:

available on Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/track/fable...e-remix/4404960

Old Post May-28-2013 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Just posted up a new remix I finished for Shingo Nakamura & Jacob Henry's "Words Unspoken." I went with a more classic progressive sound on this one. Took me a while to finish this one lol, but I'm happy with the end result.

Shingo Nakamura & Jacob Henry - Words Unspoken (Zack Roth Remix) [Silk Royal]

Old Post Jun-25-2013 15:20 
Dj_MadirozE
Supreme tranceaddict

artist - mike martin
song title - dreams come true
genre - trance
email djmadiroze@gmail.com

Old Post Sep-02-2013 14:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_MadirozE Click here to Send Dj_MadirozE a Private Message Visit Dj_MadirozE's homepage! Add Dj_MadirozE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

A new original track of mine, probably the most aggressive thing I've produced so far. Check out also the remix by local guys Silicon Syndicate if you can...

Twitter

Last edited by Tim Robert on Sep-05-2013 at 21:05

Old Post Sep-04-2013 16:59 
Dj_MadirozE
Supreme tranceaddict

artist - mike martin
song title - starting over (original mix)
genre - trance
email djmadiroze@gmail.com

Old Post Sep-04-2013 22:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_MadirozE Click here to Send Dj_MadirozE a Private Message Visit Dj_MadirozE's homepage! Add Dj_MadirozE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_MadirozE
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-05-2013 06:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread