Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

... for each sinner knew the length of their stride, and although thinner, had the strength to survive.

Old Post Jul-10-2010 11:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRILLITARY
tranceaddict in training

Dubocalypse Now

Enter through your family

Old Post Jul-11-2010 00:31  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for TRILLITARY Click here to Send TRILLITARY a Private Message Add TRILLITARY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
negro spritzer
tranceaddict in training

I was in the TWIN TOWERS when the PLANES HIT.

That was where we invented the dub. The rumble of the planes humbles all of our complaints.

Old Post Jul-13-2010 10:10  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for negro spritzer Click here to Send negro spritzer a Private Message Add negro spritzer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

She woke up, eyes only able to gaze forward with her vision poking through the welled up tears floating in the corners near her nose. Her wrists were bound by some worn leather straps to some pale blue slab. In front of her was a moist brick wall speckled with rust spots (or so it would appear) and an indiscernible calligraphy of words in another language.

Each breath felt like a car crash at 40 miles per hour and all she could taste was hot sulfur trickling down her throat. Her ten year old throat. The dress she had had on at church earler that day seemed hardly recognizable, annd torn apart to be much shorter against he slender legs. Finally she moved her eyes along the form of her arm. The same calligraphy on the wall was written upon both of her forearms as though some pinpricked sanskrit upon parched pale papyrus. What did it say?

An interminable thud kept ushering in the next as though the harbinger of infinity had multiple personalities. Lub, dub, lub, dub. A group of cloaked figures crept into the room like a icy dagger into the chest, enveloping her like the latest Alphazone album. One of them carried a rotund, blunt instrument and the others had vials of spices and other sacred ritualistic items. She could feel herself becoming untethered, still unaware of how long she had been wherever she was.

Lurching forward, the bony grasp of one of these figures grasped her jagged shoulder, clasping the shoulder blade and blocking circulation in her neck. Knowing what was coming, she let it happen, her ending. This was to be the punctuation of her terse existence, as a cloud of murky substance billowed from their vials. The wall in front of her became invisible and the rest of her tattered rags fell carelessly to what was believed to be a concrete floor.

The raising of the club, the swing, the permanence of the end. Lifeless she fell.

The impact became the bass. Her groaning became the dub. Her last moments, her last steps.

Dubstep.

Old Post Jul-13-2010 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

on *:text:!findsp*:#:{
if ($2 isnum 101-113 || $2 isnum 201-218 || $2 isnum 301-317 || $2 isnum 401-417 || $2 isnum 501-514 || $2 isnum 601-617 || $2 isnum 701-715 ) || $2 isnum 801-814 || $2 isnum 901-914 || $2 isnum 1001-1014 || $2 isnum 1101-1107) {
describe $chan looks for 4Episode $2 $+ : $read( southparkeps.txt, s, $2 )
timer 1 2 /msg $chan Http://allabout-sp.net/?p=season $+ $left($2,1) $+ / $+ $2
}
else msg $chan You either didn't type !findsp <#> or you typed an invalid ep number. (Epsisode numbers are set up like this...ep 911: 11th ep of 9th season. ) Ep number must be more than 1, less than 1108.
}
menu * {
South Park Ep Finder: sp
}
alias sp if (!$dialog(sp)) dialog -m sp sp
dialog sp {
title "South Park Episode Finder"
size -1 -1 159 137
option dbu
text "South Park Episode Finder", 1, 42 10 72 8, center
list 2, 9 33 50 65, size vsbar
list 3, 96 33 50 65, size vsbar
button "Get Episode", 4, 62 101 33 12
button "Cancel", 5, 67 116 21 10, ok cancel
box "Episode", 6, 94 23 56 78
box "Season", 7, 6 24 56 78
}
alias sp {
if (!$dialog(sp)) {
dialog -m sp sp

}
on *:dialog:sp:sclick:3: did -e sp 4
on *:dialog:sp:sclick:4:{
if ($mid($did(sp,3).seltext,9,3) isnum 10-11) {
run http://allabout-sp.net/?p=season $+ $mid($did(sp,2).seltext,8,3) $+ / $+ $mid($did(sp,2).seltext,8,3) $+ $mid($did(sp,3).seltext,9,3)
}
if ($mid($did(sp,3).seltext,9,3) isnum 1-9) {
run http://allabout-sp.net/?p=season $+ $mid($did(sp,2).seltext,8,3) $+ / $+ $mid($did(sp,2).seltext,8,3) $+ 0 $+ $mid($did(sp,3).seltext,9,3)
}
}

=
*/

Old Post Jul-13-2010 17:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Damien Grey
Suspended User

My parents came home from their trip today.

I -- I don't even know what to do any more.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Damien Grey Click here to Send Damien Grey a Private Message Add Damien Grey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Nice one, Adam.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 05:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Contribute! How has the dub served you in your every day life?

You can use your hand to draw a turkey if you wish. It's a good rubric.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 10:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trig Palin
tranceaddict in training

IT IS HERE WHERE I WILL ATTEMPT THE LONG JUMP

THE JAZZ HANDS

THE WRAP-AROUND SURPRISE

Old Post Jul-20-2010 04:32  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for Trig Palin Click here to Send Trig Palin a Private Message Add Trig Palin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
negro spritzer
tranceaddict in training

You can tell she's still a virgin if you hold her pale flesh up to the light

Old Post Aug-06-2010 06:19  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for negro spritzer Click here to Send negro spritzer a Private Message Add negro spritzer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

This show made me want to go back and re-read the Lord of the Rings only this time while having a recording of my moans playing in the background at the appropriate parts for dramatic and added effect.

I plan on doing this once I finish my memoirs and try to eradicate this sickening feeling I still have from this event. All in all a quite queasy venture.

BUT I WILL GO AGAINLY

Old Post Aug-19-2010 05:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

My daughter was unfortunately a stillborn because of this event so next year she gets to be featured on the flier

Old Post Sep-18-2010 02:22  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread