Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ZeeRobot1
(@_@)

Old Post Sep-18-2010 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeeRobot1 Click here to Send ZeeRobot1 a Private Message Add ZeeRobot1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I was sweating zyklon b

Old Post Sep-18-2010 15:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

ZYKLON BASS

Old Post Sep-18-2010 15:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

At this PARTICULAR SHOW they handed out D-IX

Old Post Sep-18-2010 15:35 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I was wondering how I was going to develop the proper cavity to fully realize the extent of my youth until I met this show.

Old Post Oct-04-2010 04:16 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

THE FATE OF ALL PATRONS WAS DECIDED BY BASSODOMY

Old Post Jul-08-2013 19:28 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Careful was the pulse of each passing second, as if allowing the bass to beckon from each corner of lost acceptance. Bible clutched underneath the wedge of each armpit, the only feeling left was the numbness residing in the hollowness of the realization that the belief in a higher power was but the belief in a false apparition. I did the addition, and it led to the subtraction of sacred morals.

Old Post Jul-09-2013 03:42 
enydo
~

I don't care, I cannot read this thread without laughing.

Old Post Jul-09-2013 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
negro spritzer
tranceaddict in training

This was the best thread and should continue to be the only thread of this forum.

Old Post Dec-02-2017 21:01  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for negro spritzer Click here to Send negro spritzer a Private Message Add negro spritzer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

Most people in the city of Atlanta are attending Above & Beyond events these days, it seems. I wouldn't mind bringing back the DUBOLOCAUST. It was the event that wrought the most havoc. Truly legendary stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
I was also drinking wine when this was posted, but my gf surprised me with sex as I opened my camera app to take a picture. My apologies.

http://a.media.abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/Shows/SisterSister/Editions/2007-12-1/Images/SisterSister_r.gif

Old Post Dec-02-2017 21:07  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt

I'd heard about this event from over seven years ago. The clamoring scrapes against the walls while the onslaught of the bass took all lives present, sparing an unlucky few. The lucky were those that died that night, while the dub burnt their souls and gnawed upon the ashes.

I would go to such a show, should such a show come into being once more.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

FUCKING PISS

Old Post Dec-14-2017 00:06 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread