Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

this thread just keeps on delivering! LOL!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:21  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Hahahaha Claude Hughes.....WHOOSH!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Hughes Click here to Send Claude Hughes a Private Message Add Claude Hughes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
so excited for tiesto that i got myself a custom shirt made...if youre gonna be at the docks for tiesto FIND ME...ill give you a lightshow

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Hughes Click here to Send Claude Hughes a Private Message Add Claude Hughes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
This thread is too good to sit out on....

I will give a titty fuk to the winner of the lightshow battle.

can we see your tits??? lol

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

ARE U KIDDIN ME!!1

What the ass is goin on in here!!!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Graham you should bring a whole posse of glow stickers and have some choreographed synchronized light shows with back up glow stickers and shit you know the whole works take that biznitch to school yo!

p.s Graham is officialy my new Hero this is the best thread since
d!abolic got a hair cut

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
ARE U KIDDIN ME!!1

What the ass is goin on in here!!!!!

Nada, just sit back and laugh.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

I've got the best Tiesto T-shirt but it's now retired after it's been signed...

lol this thread is jokes though

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:12  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cenik
I am 100% gonna seek you out for a lightshow--do not disappoint hehe

If I don't manage to find you, keep an eye out for me: I'm too tall and my head is too shaven not to notice me hehe......plus, I will, of course, be wearing an interesting shirt

Looking forward to the show!

ILL SEE YOU THERE!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

this thread is why I won't go to Tiesto......holy crap.

Who the fuck give a shit what shirt you are going to wear.

I had a coffee and bagel with light cream cheese and raspberry jam for breakfast....I also took a number two that hurt my ass this morning.....anything else you wanna know.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I had a coffee and bagel with light cream cheese and raspberry jam for breakfast....I also took a number two that hurt my ass this morning.....anything else you wanna know.

Dude that's amazing... tell us more!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
this thread is why I won't go to Tiesto......holy crap.

Who the fuck give a shit what shirt you are going to wear.

YES...i wanna know which hand you use to wipe your ass?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread