Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
infinity HiGH
groovin

this thread definitely deserves classic status.

edit: those shades are killing me

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:32  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeidoo
Bored.

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
this thread definitely deserves classic status.

edit: those shades are killing me

In cases like those you got to ask yourself, what would Mr. T do?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeidoo Click here to Send Zeidoo a Private Message Add Zeidoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
She_Fitz
He was into rocks....

People who take pictures at the zone.. do not understand understand the zone and ruin the experience for others.

Pictures and the zone do not go together.. plain and simple. No one needs to be photographed in that state.

The zone is about fun and the no camera policy helps that..

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for She_Fitz Click here to Send She_Fitz a Private Message Add She_Fitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by She_Fitz
People who take pictures at the zone.. do not understand understand the zone and ruin the experience for others.

Pictures and the zone do not go together.. plain and simple. No one needs to be photographed in that state.

The zone is about fun and the no camera policy helps that..

Next time I see someone take a picture at the zone I will take the nearest set of glowsticks I find, do a sikk lightshow with the finale of ramming them up the ass of the photographer.

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn

quote:
Originally posted by shanny
Next time I see someone take a picture at the zone I will take the nearest set of glowsticks I find, do a sikk lightshow with the finale of ramming them up the ass of the photographer.

can we take a picture of that?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Scorpion4231 just realized ur in my facebook group. cool shit

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
can we take a picture of that?

Following with the theme, there will be no pictures allowed, but we will have a person on hand to do reproductions like they do in court cases.

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Following with the theme, there will be no pictures allowed, but we will have a person on hand to do reproductions like they do in court cases.

haha you're on fire in this thread

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

posting in this thread just to be a part of it

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:36  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

this thread is REALLY! 'nuff said.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
haha you're on fire in this thread

Thats why they call me the flamer.

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:49  Canada
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Thats why they call me the flamer.

I call you candle guy.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 03:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread