Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

how long did you stand in line?
how much did you pay 2 get in?

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by _EuG_
he risked a beating for TA

I Saw a camera flash going off in the Zone...and I was like WTF .. how did that happen...

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

i know you cant take pics in the Zone but i had 2!!! just For TA @ CZ

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231
Me and The lightshow!!! @ CZ after Tiesto

[IMG][/IMG]

That girl looks very familiar. Is her name Janet by any chance?

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:07  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

I got one of Lightshow (Eugene) on the zone patio on my phone!

I risked a beating for TA too but haven't uploaded it yet....

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Lightshow (Eugene) was somthing 15 hrs non stop!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:27  Canada
monkey_keymo
Senior tranceaddict

Last edited by monkey_keymo on Nov-30-2010 at 14:51

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for monkey_keymo Click here to Send monkey_keymo a Private Message Add monkey_keymo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

Tiesto was great, I loved it, i know people are complaining about the R&B but i didnt care, i was on a cloud from which almost everything sounded good, so i didnt even notice that track. he played good stuff, and the atmosphere was great too, everyone was having fun...unfortunately i didnt see the guy that was running into walls.

im sorry that there are no vids, our friend that had the camera couldnt come, there are pics though which i will post later on today...there are 4 pics of me at weakgame.com>>>club pics>>>the docks dec 9.

As for the lightshow battle, it just didnt happen. i didnt know how highroller looks like so i couldnt tell, only later i found out he was the guy with the glowsword and the glowing strip on his back, i saw him a few times around the club but didnt know it was him...i guess he didnt notice me. hopefully someone videoed me. other then that, lots of lightshows were given, people asked me to stopped and told me it was awesome.

I had 5 pairs of glasses for 2 reasons: 1. different colours for when i want a change of scenery
2. some people dont have glasses so i let them borrow one for a lightshow. as you can see in the pics i had alot of glow things on me, many people thought i was a vendor and got really upset when i wouldnt give them my things. also alot of people kept asking me for E...

When the docks closed we decided to go to CZ which as always was great, a little packed and hot, but still good. they were playing great house. and it was a nice afterparty. by the end of it i had done so many lightshows i couldnt lift my arms, so we decided to leave at around 1:30.

E-High fives to all the TA's that came over and said hi!!!

P.S Extasie, im sorry you were sober, kudos for lasting so long

Old Post Dec-11-2006 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
also alot of people kept asking me for E...

Lol, I wonder why? You were light up like a Christmas Tree

Old Post Dec-11-2006 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

Worm Popper

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
Lol, I wonder why? You were light up like a Christmas Tree

LOL-- nice!....

Old Post Dec-11-2006 21:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Less pics, more VIDS!

Old Post Dec-11-2006 21:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
As for the lightshow battle, it just didnt happen. i didnt know how highroller looks like so i couldnt tell, only later i found out he was the guy with the glowsword and the glowing strip on his back

hhahahahahloloz

Old Post Dec-11-2006 21:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread