Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PressPLay
Connoisseur of Beauty

Haven't read all 33 pages, but if there is a lightshow battle please record and upload on youtube for us. I'm definitely gonna miss this because of "The Gift" with Mark Oliver and Marco V.

Some of us know exactly who's going to pull a "no show". You know who I'm talking about!

Paul: Supermodels are beautiful girls, Will. A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay. The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottled promise. Scenes from a brand new day. Hope dancing in stiletto heels.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 02:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PressPLay Click here to Send PressPLay a Private Message Add PressPLay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

what a horrible shirt

Old Post Dec-09-2006 06:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

lol.. i miss tota now.. I know graham has some crazy skills though.. ive seen my boy in action. THIS GUY SEEMS TO BE PRETTY INCREEDIBLE WTIH A GLOWSTICK IN THE MOUTN. i bet he can switch it up. I wish i could come down for this but im all in ottawa. Man i miss glowstick days. Theresa could even join this competition

Old Post Dec-09-2006 06:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

LightShow this thread is fuckin killin it.....
it grew quick.....after the show start a new thread bout there encounter with the light show.....hahahaha....
i'll be watchin for that shirt...

Old Post Dec-09-2006 07:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

Well dudes, im getting ready to go to Tiesto, got some glowsticks (10 sticks) some glasses (5 pairs) and glowing bracelates (18 pieces), my tiesto shirt, my dancing shoes and comfortable jeans. I tried making a video but the camera that i got is so crap, that it doesnt record sound, you can only record 30 seconds, the quality is crap, and its too dark to see me when i perform, and when i make it brighter the glowsticks dont glow...We are leaving around 9:30-10...gonna get started early!

Old Post Dec-10-2006 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
Well dudes, im getting ready to go to Tiesto, got some glowsticks (10 sticks) some glasses (5 pairs) and glowing bracelates (18 pieces), my tiesto shirt, my dancing shoes and comfortable jeans. I tried making a video but the camera that i got is so crap, that it doesnt record sound, you can only record 30 seconds, the quality is crap, and its too dark to see me when i perform, and when i make it brighter the glowsticks dont glow...We are leaving around 9:30-10...gonna get started early!

Pls someone video tape this guy so I can have the biggest laugh of the year.

LMAO at 11 pages of this. Thread of the fucking year.

Old Post Dec-10-2006 03:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KKEFKA
Feel The Vibe

Dancing Dude

OMFG, I can't believe the main event is happening RIGHT NOW and I'm not there.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO- What a Ride!" Unknown

Old Post Dec-10-2006 05:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KKEFKA Click here to Send KKEFKA a Private Message Add KKEFKA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by KKEFKA
OMFG, I can't believe the main event is happening RIGHT NOW and I'm not there.

you are talking abotu the light show right?

I just got a text from Laura...she's gonna make sure to get a video.

Old Post Dec-10-2006 05:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

I'm so sad that I'm missing this. *sniff*
I guess I'll just play happy hardcore by myself in my room and give myself a vicks vapo mask while flicking the lightswitch on and off. *sigh*

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-10-2006 06:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spitty
lady dutch

quote:
Originally posted by nusty
I'm so sad that I'm missing this. *sniff*
I guess I'll just play happy hardcore by myself in my room and give myself a vicks vapo mask while flicking the lightswitch on and off. *sigh*

that sounds like an awesome time!

Old Post Dec-10-2006 06:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
that sounds like an awesome time!

+1 Can I come?

Old Post Dec-10-2006 06:29  Canada
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
+1 Can I come?

sure. I'll keep it going till you get here. bring extra vapo masks, I'm running low.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-10-2006 07:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread