Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Arsalan
debsh - toronto

the asian guy doing the glow sticks was retarted

http://www.myspace.com/housessive
http://www.housessive.com/
Housessive Blog

Housessive now on Beatport!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 23:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arsalan Click here to Send Arsalan a Private Message Visit Arsalan's homepage! Add Arsalan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

Oh my God olny 26 hrs till the show!!!

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
riskytrader
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Arsalan
the asian guy doing the glow sticks was retarted

haha isn't it retarded?!

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for riskytrader Click here to Send riskytrader a Private Message Add riskytrader to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Make Me Egg
tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Make Me Egg Click here to Send Make Me Egg a Private Message Add Make Me Egg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Leave the Squirrels alone!!

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeidoo
Bored.

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie

I do, I really really do leave them alone. After I eat them.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeidoo Click here to Send Zeidoo a Private Message Add Zeidoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie

YA!

quote:
Originally posted by Make Me Egg

That's a racoon!

quote:
Originally posted by Mikesta
i just wanna be a part of this thread. hi

Dude! Is your cat wearing goggles! Fucking SIKKKKKKKKKK!

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

I wish this thread would close until after Tiesto. It has officially died and lost it's cool.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 00:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goff86
Junior tranceaddict

Re: My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
so excited for tiesto that i got myself a custom shirt made...if youre gonna be at the docks for tiesto FIND ME...ill give you a lightshow

Dude I'm Gonna Definately Keep My Eyes Out For You I Have LED Light Sticks I Brought To The Guv When Oakenfold Was There . . . .
I'm With Two Hot Chicks That Will Have LED Light Sticks Too . . .
They Usually Reel In The Guys With The Light Shows And Shit Then Bug Me Cause I'm Better Then Them At It . . .

The LED Sticks Are Bright As Shit And You Cant Miss Them ! ! !
Yuh Cant Miss Us ! ! !

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Goff86 Click here to Send Goff86 a Private Message Add Goff86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Goff86
Dude I'm Gonna Definately Keep My Eyes Out For You I Have LED Light Sticks I Brought To The Guv When Oakenfold Was There . . . .
I'm With Two Hot Chicks That Will Have LED Light Sticks Too . . .
They Usually Reel In The Guys With The Light Shows And Shit Then Bug Me Cause I'm Better Then Them At It . . .

The LED Sticks Are Bright As Shit And You Cant Miss Them ! ! !
Yuh Cant Miss Us ! ! !

I'm due for a lightshow, haven't had one since like September haha, I'll keep an eye out for you

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arminOcaine
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley
Wow, you're really taking a risk by going to Tiesto and giving sikk lightshows when you have three exams the following week. I mean what if you're still tripped out, on Monday, from all the sikk lightshows that you'll be preforming?? Cause I mean, you've stated how incredibly trippy your lightshows are, or can the "lightshow performer" get tripped out from lightshows??

Owww yeah!! Bahahaha... Well i mean this guy is a true player... Hes got to entertain, and ofcourse do his school on the side, on the upcoming days...

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for arminOcaine Click here to Send arminOcaine a Private Message Add arminOcaine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
I wish this thread would close until after Tiesto. It has officially died and lost it's cool.

I concur.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 02:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread