Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Tiesto can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:53  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Tiesto can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

thats a big call... I dunno, maybe if Chuck was tripping out to one of his lightshows... perhaps

so dope its disgusting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

Last edited by Vanos on Jul-03-2009 at 00:00

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:00  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Ub3rBreaker
yo! I saw this mofo at the guv and his lightshows are INSANE! Highroller... u dunno who u up against, U better "bring it"

Btw, Traffic is a SICK tune! Heard it the other day on z103... is it new?! Tiesto is like my favority DJ

Traffic has been released??? OMG!! z103 WTFBBQQB ... they have awesome unreleased music!! woohooo....

...is it midnight yet...i'm going insane here at work...

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
it was a brown guy, maybe trini, or indi...i dunno, he had no clue...but believe it or not, while i was getting it done, Tiesto was playing on the mall speakers, i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

That's happened to me more times than I can count. I think the mall just knows.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
hey i was recommended to this thread. i know im cutting in on this but can i join the battle next time it happens?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...348115953982648

The fucked up thing is, I think that may be me in the striped shirt in the background. WTF!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

Graham showed me his choreographed glowdick routine and let me just say, Wow!

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

lol Traffic is such an old song fucking z103.5

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E.inc
Junior tranceaddict

Evil1

I think i'm gunna have to wing the whole thing, anyone who is so fond of posing with glowsticks should really know how to use them without a pre-determined routine. especially one to Traffic. A true Glowsticking Great Becomes one with the glow sticks and lets them flow to the beat, no matter what it is, no matter what Genre of Electronic Music.

P.S - Strings are for Cheaters with no real talent.

Last edited by E.inc on Dec-08-2006 at 05:52

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for E.inc Click here to Send E.inc a Private Message Add E.inc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231
lol Traffic is such an old song fucking z103.5

are you sure? I could have sworn it just came out.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

hahaha...lol

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by nusty
are you sure? I could have sworn it just came out.

We gotta ask DJ Danny D about Traffic man.

I'm sure he knows all about when new tunes come out

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread