Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so, i'm browsing @ stunning 64kbs till next month
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stren
HODOR

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09

good luck letrting those loiad up

they loaded right away, you lose !

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jun-14-2006 18:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Purple
. . . . . . . . .

So they reduce your surf speed once limits are reached, here they never do that; instead just send me large bill at the end of the month for additional data transfers.

And the worst part is, I cannot even know how much bandwidth I have used; no place where I can log in and know whats my current data usage is; all I have to do is keep guessing and mentaly calculating how much I have downloaded and how much bandwidth has been left.

Last edited by Purple on Jun-14-2006 at 18:34

Old Post Jun-14-2006 18:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Click here to Send Purple a Private Message Add Purple to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
HODOR

quote:
Originally posted by Purple
So they reduce your surf speed once limits are reached, here they never do that; instead just send me large bill at the end of the month for additional data transfers.

And the worst part is, I cannot even know how much bandwidth I have used; no place where I can log in and know whats my current data usage is; all I have to do is keep guessing and mentaly calculating how much I have downloaded and how much bandwidth has been left.

i can check it on my net provider's site

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jun-14-2006 18:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

wow that must suck..

yay for no limits

http://cache.techie-buzz.com/images/stories/ExtractFramesFromGIFImages_AC55/animated_gif_movies.gif

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
prothoid
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stren
they loaded right away, you lose !

browser cache ftw?

on dialup?

oh noes? myspace?

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for prothoid Click here to Send prothoid a Private Message Add prothoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

lol

http://cache.techie-buzz.com/images/stories/ExtractFramesFromGIFImages_AC55/animated_gif_movies.gif

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wizniz
operator

omfg yous a bitch! lol

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for wizniz Click here to Send wizniz a Private Message Visit wizniz's homepage! Add wizniz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rinster
EDM Addict

what the fuck a sage leaf? 10Mb

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinster Click here to Send Rinster a Private Message Visit Rinster's homepage! Add Rinster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by bidor
what the fuck a sage leaf? 10Mb

lol, its cool though isnt it? I love my sage plant (i scanned the leaf)

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:44 
Rinster
EDM Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sunflower
lol, its cool though isnt it? I love my sage plant (i scanned the leaf)

well its my favorite herb. so i forgive you

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinster Click here to Send Rinster a Private Message Visit Rinster's homepage! Add Rinster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pvdAngel
Lavenderism...

quote:
Originally posted by Sunflower
lmao... the guy thought it wouldnt get changed?

All fixed, and who r u calling a guy anyway?

Old Post Jun-14-2006 19:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for pvdAngel Click here to Send pvdAngel a Private Message Visit pvdAngel's homepage! Add pvdAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

i think you need to get your camera's flash fixed

Old Post Jun-14-2006 20:27 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so, i'm browsing @ stunning 64kbs till next month
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread