Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Eating Sausages in Berlin
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!
Eating Sausages in Berlin

OH- meine Ziege, Ich bin in Berlin! Dieser Platz ist kühler Fisch. Es gibt eine riesige Fußballkugel auf einem Stock und einer Spiralehaube, zum herum zu gehen. Ich möchte oben in einer Gummiklage ankleiden und Großmutter im Burgerhund und in den Flußfischen schlagen.

Ich muß jetzt gehen Gefährtecorians. Ich muß auf meiner Mission fortfahren. Bald ist die griechische Göttin des Daumennagellacks meine und ich ordne den Unterbauch vieler fetter Walkäsearbeitswalzen an

Old Post May-03-2006 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Hi Xeno!

Old Post May-03-2006 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grooviebeats
peanut butter jelly time

umm what kind of sausage are you eating..

Old Post May-03-2006 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for grooviebeats Click here to Send grooviebeats a Private Message Visit grooviebeats's homepage! Add grooviebeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT

Hi Xeno!

quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
umm what kind of sausage are you eating..

apparently they are called "german sausages". They taste alright

Old Post May-03-2006 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Re: Eating Sausages in Berlin

quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
OH- meine Ziege, Ich bin in Berlin! Dieser Platz ist kühler Fisch. Es gibt eine riesige Fußballkugel auf einem Stock und einer Spiralehaube, zum herum zu gehen. Ich möchte oben in einer Gummiklage ankleiden und Großmutter im Burgerhund und in den Flußfischen schlagen.

Ich muß jetzt gehen Gefährtecorians. Ich muß auf meiner Mission fortfahren. Bald ist die griechische Göttin des Daumennagellacks meine und ich ordne den Unterbauch vieler fetter Walkäsearbeitswalzen an

Dieses deutsch ist absoluter Nonsens!

Ich frage mich, wo du diesen Blödsinn her hast.

translation: I wonder where you dug that stuff...

Old Post May-03-2006 18:12  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ondrayce
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Eating Sausages in Berlin

quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
OH- Mine would hesitate, I am in Berlin! This place is cool fish. There is a gigantic soccer ball on a cane and a spiral hood to go to that around. I would like to dress above in a rubber complaint and strike grandmother in the castle dog and in the river fishes.

I must go now Gefährtecorians. I must continue on my mission. Soon the Greek God of the thumb nail varnish is my and I organize the lower belly of many fat whale cheese working roll on

Old Post May-03-2006 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ondrayce Click here to Send Ondrayce a Private Message Add Ondrayce to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

I would get a fucking GUT if I lived in Berlin. Can't get enough of those curry wursts.

Old Post May-03-2006 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Those take away Currywusrts are top shit; though I fell in love with curry in London. Brick Lane FTW!! My arse was on fire for a few days after

Old Post Jun-14-2006 09:07 
stren
HODOR

guten tag, wie gehts xeno ?

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jun-14-2006 09:12  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

quote:
Originally posted by stren
guten tag, wie gehts xeno ?

Gday Mate, I gehts another drink of plonk!!

Old Post Jun-14-2006 09:16 
pvdAngel
Lavenderism...

I've only tried a couple of different kinds but mmmmmm, they are sehr gut, especially with plenty of mustard....schmackhaft!

Old Post Jun-14-2006 09:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for pvdAngel Click here to Send pvdAngel a Private Message Visit pvdAngel's homepage! Add pvdAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel
I've only tried a couple of different kinds but mmmmmm, they are sehr gut, especially with plenty of mustard....schmackhaft!

What's that German mustard called? The one with those little
corn-thingys?

Old Post Jun-14-2006 10:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Eating Sausages in Berlin
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread