Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Photos of Cities
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I Hate cities.

+ big 1

Old Post Jun-07-2006 21:41  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Jun-07-2006 23:28  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

Camera: Sony DSC-T1
Settings: Auto exposure, no flash
Editing: None

Camera: Sony DSC-T1
Settings: Auto exposure, no flash, Exposure Time: 1/8 s, ISO Speed Rating: 320
Editing: None

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jun-08-2006 22:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by mrmonkey
Yes I did indeed, was there for a WildChild event, was awesome!!!

No shit?

http://www.kr00t0n.com/Gallery/Preh...dchild29-10-05/

?

Old Post Jun-08-2006 22:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

Bombay!

Old Post Jun-08-2006 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmonkey
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
No shit?

http://www.kr00t0n.com/Gallery/Preh...dchild29-10-05/

?

Thats the one mate!!!

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london...e/photok-943954

That was my best night of 2005....absolutely blew me away, the music was simply immense

Old Post Jun-09-2006 00:11  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmonkey Click here to Send mrmonkey a Private Message Add mrmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MunkyAngel
domogardenmunkyangelgirl

Atlanta, Georgia

Old Post Jun-09-2006 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MunkyAngel Click here to Send MunkyAngel a Private Message Add MunkyAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

some pictures of San Salvador from my Grandma's house, view of the volcano and pars of santa elena.

Santa Elena, residencial area in San Salvador, the American Embassy, which is like one of the biggest in the world is there.

these are google pics, downtown

monument from the civil war. they call it "el chulon" (naked man).

Last edited by Danny Ocean on Jun-09-2006 at 02:24

Old Post Jun-09-2006 02:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

City where I currently live ... doesn't have much of a skyline.

It's Mulhouse France ... in the region of Alsace ... a piece of land which the french and germans have been fighting over for centuries.

Old Post Jun-09-2006 02:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave

quote:
Originally posted by jdat

lol, that's so cool, there is an old school building, and a state of the art train/trolley going by.

You guys know how to preserve!

Old Post Jun-09-2006 02:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Summers Click here to Send Marc Summers a Private Message Add Marc Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
lol, that's so cool, there is an old school building, and a state of the art train/trolley going by.

You guys know how to preserve!

That trolley/train ( that's the official name actually ( tramtrain ) cause it can go on the train and trolley rails ) wasn't even running yet at the time of the pic. The network was inaugurated in april.

That building in the back is from the 70s and it should be destroyed it's such an eye sore but it is one of the tallest buildings in town.

Old Post Jun-09-2006 02:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isthatacow2
Senior tranceaddict

tacoma/puyallup

Old Post Jun-09-2006 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for isthatacow2 Click here to Send isthatacow2 a Private Message Add isthatacow2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Photos of Cities
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread