Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Photos of Cities
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mrmonkey
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
It's a little city called Skegness, known for it's lovely beaches

That's not Skegness is it?!?!! Skegness is a shithole!

Old Post Jun-07-2006 03:10  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmonkey Click here to Send mrmonkey a Private Message Add mrmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Brasilia, Brazil

Most ugly-looking buildings were built by commies. The cute ones are modern

This is where I live in Brasilia:

Old Post Jun-07-2006 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmonkey
Senior tranceaddict

Took this baby myself when i came out of a nightclub in London at 7am

Old Post Jun-07-2006 03:19  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmonkey Click here to Send mrmonkey a Private Message Add mrmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kapedano
Forza Inter!

Lovely city Lira. An old friend of mine lives there. His family was stationed here in Virginia, and he stayed a couple of years..and during those years I met him. If I ever get a chance I will get to see him

Although, it seems a bit empty. Are those recent pictures or more buildings are being built?

Old Post Jun-07-2006 03:27  Albania
Click Here to See the Profile for Kapedano Click here to Send Kapedano a Private Message Add Kapedano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
washout
southern white boy

quote:
Originally posted by mrmonkey
Took this baby myself when i came out of a nightclub in London at 7am

been there twice.
now i need to know 2 things about london.
what is in the egg building and whats in the dildo building ??

http://www.cev3.com/

Old Post Jun-07-2006 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for washout Click here to Send washout a Private Message Visit washout's homepage! Add washout to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

tokyo

Old Post Jun-07-2006 04:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH

what is that building in the centre? the one with the clock on it. when i was there i couldnt figure it out, someone told me it was a cinema, but it was one wierd looking cinema.....

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

quote:
Originally posted by Nou
NYC is pretty gross imo strictly talking skyline.

At least its a ALOT better now that the WTC is gone, I mean not to be crude, but those things were fucking FUGLY.

you think that was ugly? the view was amazing especially with the brooklyn bridge in it. i think it doesnt look so great now, but at least you can see the empire state building. it is such a great skyline!

Old Post Jun-07-2006 05:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

Wow,

i loved the ones of Honk Kong, one of NYC (though me having been there, have to say the photos dont look like the city really is), and the ones of brasilia.

That photo makes me remember, when i was lonely in New York, i used to go to the middle of the road, and they'd have this little island. It'd be a mini Garden, with a bench, and u could sit down, and just love the atmosphere and feel happy you were visiting the place, but be happier that you didn't have to live and work there. This was smack bang in the middle of some very busy roads.

Then again, i'm not sure if that post was mostly NYC photos or if at the end they were of Dubai. I'm thinking more of Dubai, 'cause the ones at the end didn't look like NY.

I loved that honk kong one, it was georgeous, right down to the pollution.

I love 24 hour cities. I went to Taipei, and i know the place is notorious for it. You can go out at 2am, and go to petshops to buy a puppy lol.

Honk Kong: 8/10
Brasilia: 7.5/10
NYC/Dubai (can't tell): 7.25/10

Last edited by Abhay on Jun-07-2006 at 07:07

Old Post Jun-07-2006 06:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
tokyo

lol

10/10

Old Post Jun-07-2006 07:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by washout
been there twice.
now i need to know 2 things about london.
what is in the egg building and whats in the dildo building ??

It is an Erotic Gherkin.

mrmonkey: Did you go to SEone?

Old Post Jun-07-2006 07:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
HODOR

quote:
Originally posted by klingklang77
what is that building in the centre? the one with the clock on it. when i was there i couldnt figure it out, someone told me it was a cinema, but it was one wierd looking cinema.....

there is a cinema there, a theathre, concert hall, some museums etc (no commercial space) built by the soviets

... also i used it for my whore off campaign

Poznan :

insignificant cor member alliance

Last edited by stren on Jun-07-2006 at 09:25

Old Post Jun-07-2006 09:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Photos of Cities
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread