Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > +Paul van Dyk+ Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

+Paul van Dyk+ Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco

Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco

The Regz: $35.00 [$40 at the door]
The Kind: $80.00

VIP Package includes
* exclusive access to private rooms w/ the best views in the house
* express entry
* open bar from 9 - 12am
* gourmet fresh sushi served by chef from 9-11pm
* private bar/bathroom/coatcheck
[Last time we did this for $60]

4 hours of non-stop (well hopefully) Paul van Dyk!

---------------------------------------

So I saw the price before I saw the set time. After I knew Paul was playing for 4 hrs, I felt a little better about the cost of the party. With service charges its like $40...which are NYC prices at Roxy/Crobar. Redic. Hmm, I also recall paying $45 in Vegas for 2hrs...fuck.

Paul plays really well at 1015 though, so the shits worth it. I see Paul jumping, clapping, singing, dancing and making silly faces here more than most venues/cities. The sets here have tons of energy, as they would for a big city that packs 1015 like it does. I think 4hrs is just enough for my working ass. I just can't handle the sixes anymore. Anyways, you die-hards should all be here to get down at 1015...you know who you are.

Pic from the Feb gig.

XXXXXXXXX

Old Post Apr-11-2006 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

It's unfortunate I'll be in LA that week for work. I'd totally be there taking pics (from the booth)....but I can't

Old Post Apr-11-2006 11:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll be there with my iRiver and hopefully noone knocks the mic out of my shirt again!

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post Apr-12-2006 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diskodave
Supreme tranceaddict

I dont think I would trust Ten15 sushi...

Old Post Apr-12-2006 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diskodave Click here to Send diskodave a Private Message Add diskodave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

lets hope they control the crowd this time

Old Post Apr-12-2006 19:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

sushi + open bar... that's gonna end well...!

dave, let me borrow your camera so i can get booth access, i'll be gentle

as much as i wanna go to pvd in sf, man there's just no way i wanna be in that crowd. i couldn't enjoy myself or the music.

Old Post Apr-12-2006 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limbelah
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
as much as i wanna go to pvd in sf, man there's just no way i wanna be in that crowd. i couldn't enjoy myself or the music.

I can barely stand that kinda crowd at RS, but 1015? spare me!!!

* but I really wanna see PvD so bad, even w/ the "unpleasure" experience the last time he was there*

Old Post Apr-13-2006 06:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for limbelah Click here to Send limbelah a Private Message Add limbelah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by limbelah
I can barely stand that kinda crowd at RS, but 1015? spare me!!!

* but I really wanna see PvD so bad, even w/ the "unpleasure" experience the last time he was there*

everytime i go to watch PVD in SF its crowded but i havent had an unpleasant show yet..

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post Apr-13-2006 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DizkokidD
everytime i go to watch PVD in SF its crowded but i havent had an unpleasant show yet..

I agree.

Its pretty crowded, but for the most part, people aren't being assholes (although you do run in to the princess/bitch who thinks that shes cute and can push her way to the front...you all know the type I'm talking about).

One thing that makes 1015 so great is the intimacy of the DJ with the crowd. The audience right in Paul's face and I think this really makes it special when compared with a lot of other venues.

Lets hope 1015 keeps the part under control.

Old Post Apr-14-2006 02:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

What the F%&* Tickets are now sold out!!! and VIP is $100

when the hell did they go on sale?

Old Post Apr-14-2006 05:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Find it hard to imagine it "sold out..." maybe they just put up a low number of tickets for now...bet you they release more tickets at a more expensive price.

Or maybe they are trying to control the number of presales vs. the number of tickets at the door to make the lines go more smoothly.

Old Post Apr-14-2006 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

Shit...

Sold out in 5 days? Thats redic.

I didn't even by my 4 tix yet, and the price has already gone up. Prices were already bulshit...so now I'm not even sure I'm gonna go anymore.

It really pisses me off that Paul is such a big superstar now and its all about the money.

Old Post Apr-15-2006 03:19 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > +Paul van Dyk+ Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread