Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UWM
mandroid

Well for one, I haven't taken any sides in this particular issue, nor have I claimed that or acted like any one moderator is nicer or better than any other. I'm simply stating the facts of what has happened on this forum in the past.

Okay, I'm not going to delve into this subject any further as it's not my forum. You can all argue amongst yourselves.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
And another thing.. If he is going to mod the FL/SE section he needs to do it equally and not choose sides.

Him getting dumb a while back for all the posts about Eric @ Blue pissed me off. Afterall he is a fellow TALENTED TA!

Still taking the April Fools joke too seriously?

Okay I'm done now I promise. I won't post in this thread anymore.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bobba lou
you need some activator

R0b dont waste time with FLTA. Get ur ass on MSN we have ch00ns to talk about.

I've always meant to ask this....who the fuck are you? I mean i have never heard of you or the 5 friends you have on your myspace. Official info : chokeonit

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bobba lou Click here to Send bobba lou a Private Message Visit bobba lou's homepage! Add bobba lou to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

DAMON- there are no sides to be taken...

if your fucking sig is too big it gets edited, period!

if you put fucking pr0n in your sig it gets edited, period!

what the hell is this about anyways... follow the 'rules' or stfu!

it is simple... no need to say scott is a bad mod- he puts up with alot of peoples shit, including mine! He does exactly what any other mod would do or has done!

everyone needs to stop acting like children about sigs being edited!

sorry if i offend any of you, but it is a little old now...

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomBizznitch Click here to Send ThomBizznitch a Private Message Add ThomBizznitch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

Sweety.. Eric @ Blue has nothing to do with April Fools.. that I said is done with.

Especially since I already knew it was gonna happen. There u need to understand i was fuking around.

Now when Scott first became MOD he proved himself bad to me. That is all. I can careless about April 1st.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Funketeer
Supreme tranceaddict

Honestly...I think moderators should step aside and let the board be...for the good of this board, I know what works...freedom works...

Start another board called "The Neo and Scott Show"

That way, you guys can fullfill that obvious need to rule and be on the forefront of every situation...it makes my stomach trun to see posts about your stupid puppies and how you fixed your yard and shit, come on...build up some character...where is the darkness you so brag about...this board might as well be "Good Housekeeping.com"

Give TA a chance to be badass, don't regulate so much...trust me, I know.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Funketeer Click here to Send Funketeer a Private Message Visit Funketeer's homepage! Add Funketeer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Funketeer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

actually, go jump off a bridge

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Funketeer Click here to Send Funketeer a Private Message Visit Funketeer's homepage! Add Funketeer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Funketeer
Honestly...I think moderators should step aside and let the board be...for the good of this board, I know what works...freedom works...

Start another board called "The Neo and Scott Show"

That way, you guys can fullfill that obvious need to rule and be on the forefront of every situation...it makes my stomach trun to see posts about your stupid puppies and how you fixed your yard and shit, come on...build up some character...where is the darkness you so brag about...this board might as well be "Good Housekeeping.com"

Give TA a chance to be badass, don't regulate so much...trust me, I know.

No it's cool... I totally understand he has to moderate cuz thats how the board is.

Fine with me.

But it's like the President picking Texas over any other state. You just can't do that. Mod equally and i'll be fine with it. That's the only problem I have.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

quote:
Originally posted by bobba lou

I think someone needs to move

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
U say most of the FLTA's dont post her anymore, bro open your slate eyes and look, most of FLTA owns this forum, 85% and growing, and u say no one else has a problem with ya, yeah they do, with the way u run things on here, they might not say it, and probably bite their tongue, unlike me I rather preach then sit back and do nothing about it,

Here's a secret. People can openly dislike me, as some of you already do, and I can't do anything about it. I'm just doing my job.

quote:
Hey everyone is different, everyone tends to stick to their own group, just like FLTA's, ATL TA's, NYTA's and so on

Wrong, I am friends with a lot of TAs for all over. It's you who likes to make distinctions between them.

quote:
and btw scott, when peeps come down and see miami, they say our group is one of the tighest and funniest groups around, u might wanna think about that one again

Here we are, back at square one. This is exactly one of my points, it's always a competition with you. Atlanta vs Miami. You can have that "distinction". But here's a clue for the clueless, no one is competing with you.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Funketeer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bobba lou

sure, then you can both go shopping for shoes...fabulous!

Old Post Apr-26-2005 18:00 
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by Funketeer
actually, go jump off a bridge

Well at least that would save me from having to read your stupid posts I guess.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 18:00 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread