Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
Marcus i swear if you choke this RISK session i'm gonna ban your ass from tranceaddict

Check out my track record.

I've yet to ever choke one previous RISK session. :P

Old Post May-21-2005 02:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Trust me, I'll be just as pissed. I haven't been practicing RISK for nothing. :X

Habibi I was looking forward to meeting you that weekend! LOL!

I will be in Montreal for Friday night too but I promised the woman some "quality" time as I will be dedicating my Saturday night to you freaks...LOL you shoulda heard how jealous she was!!

P.S. why are Montreal events so BLOODY expensive!?!?! The most expensive event in Toronto is WEMF and that cost $50 for TWO DAYS of fun...

Old Post May-21-2005 09:39 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

it's because they don't sell alcohol during those events

fahad bring your fiancee too she's more than welcome, we won't bother her don't worry

Old Post May-21-2005 11:59  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
it's because they don't sell alcohol during those events

fahad bring your fiancee too she's more than welcome, we won't bother her don't worry

Yeah she'll be there too...the only prob is she HATES EDM!!!

Old Post May-21-2005 19:18 
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

HATES? That's an awfully strong word. She's lucky she's pretty. :P

Old Post May-21-2005 19:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Yeah she'll be there too...the only prob is she HATES EDM!!!

i was talking about the risk fest

Old Post May-21-2005 19:29  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
HATES? That's an awfully strong word. She's lucky she's pretty. :P

LOL!!!! Thank you for your mercy!!! Yeah, I wouldn't use such a strong word if it wasn't true. Her only acceptable song: Time of Our Lives by PVD...why? Because it's not EDM!!!!! LOL!!!!

Old Post May-22-2005 07:38 
zoogla

*bump*
Didn't know if it's appropriate to use this thread or Epi's Pre-Meetups thread...it sounds like your pre-meetups do not include shisha so I'm trying to push that baby up on the priority list! Saturday evening peeps!!!!

Old Post Jun-02-2005 12:47 
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
*bump*
Didn't know if it's appropriate to use this thread or Epi's Pre-Meetups thread...it sounds like your pre-meetups do not include shisha so I'm trying to push that baby up on the priority list! Saturday evening peeps!!!!

Don't worry, it's in the cards. We'll be smoking Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Old Post Jun-02-2005 14:39  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Don't worry, it's in the cards. We'll be smoking Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Bless you.

Old Post Jun-02-2005 17:28 
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Bless you.

Bless me.

Old Post Jun-02-2005 18:52  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Bless me.

Postwhore

Old Post Jun-02-2005 18:54 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread